Schmitzi

I've got a collection of TRONIC tapes as well

BEDROCK BASIC PART I,II

SIGHTS AND SOUNDS

LISTEN TO THIS FIRST (AUDIO CASSETTE)

THE TRONICS SALES PROGRAM

OUTER SPELLING (SPEECH, NO SPEECH)

DEMONSTRATION (BASIC, EXTENDED BASIC)

LET'S GET TECHNICAL (TALKWARE CASSETTE - LOAD PROGRAM FLIP TAPE OVER AND LISTEN AND RESPOND AT PROMPTS)

• Like 1

One note on the Tronics cartridges. Yes, the software was written by Scott Foresman--but Tronics sold them with their own labels and manuals (I actually have Tronics manuals for two cartridges). In that, they were no different than the TI versions of many of the Scott Foresman titles: software by Scott Foresman, but labels and manuals by TI. This is what makes it reasonable to keep separate entries for them. . .especially as the Tronics manuals are even rarer than the cartridges are. Oddly enough, if you look at many of the six Scott Foresman math games cartridges with red printing on the labels, you will see that they were added over a Tronics label. The blue print labels do not have this peculiarity. . .I also have never actually seen a Tronics labeled School Management cartridge of any type, even though several of those titles were listed in the Tronics catalog.

One final note on the Scott Foresman cartridges: even for the ones with Scott Foresman labels, the manufacturing was done by TI. The earliest releases were also in really large library-style boxes, and were only sold directly to schools, so not too many of them survive (the boxes/manuals). The early cartridges are very easy to identify too, as the cases are color coded: Blue is for reading titles and Red is for math titles. The six Math Games came in a mix of colors (I've seen Yellow, Red, Green, and Black) and were initially released in combination modules with two titles in each (Module "A", "B", and "C"). The single titles came a bit later and I've only seen those in Black or Beige. The Management Modules came in an interesting Grey that is a bit more pleasant than the Beige used in other light-colored cartridges from TI. . . although I think the Math one was in Green (I'll have to pull that one out to check it, as I haven't had that box out to play with it in a few years).

• Like 2

I have some of these Scott-Foreman´s-Cartridges 3 times in my list: from TI, from SF, & from Tronics.

The TI´s have the #PHM, the SF´s have the #SF, and the Tronics this #HSM-number.

I am not sure where I got this Tronics-Carts with the #HSM-numbers from, but I slightly remember a catalog....(?)

But maybe this #HSM-numbers are belonging to the calatog-provider, and not to Tronics ?

BTW, I made some corrections, and will keep this Tronics-Carts in the list, of course.

All other info given up to here where entered now, thanks.

thx

RMSAAED

• Like 1

The HSM numbers are in the Tronics catalog and on the cartridge labels. You may have gotten them from the list of cartridges I sent you some time ago--but they are also available from several other sources, so you may have already had them when you got my list. . .I may have to put up some pictures of Tronics Manuals, cartridges and labels. . .

• Like 1

Is it worth noting all media that a title was released on? For example, I have TOD Pennies & Prizes on cassette but it's only listed as Disk at the moment. Too picky?

...no, not too picky :) If I see it or hear about, I enter it (so it has happened now)

thx

schmitzi

Hi,

added 2 new lists for the powersupplies, and many pics where I got my data from:

\ \/ / /\\ / \ / \ /\/ \ / \ / \ //\ \ / \ /\/\ /\ /\ //\\ /\ /\ /\ /\/\/\ /\/\ /\/\/\ /\/ \/ \\/\/\/\/\\ /\ ///\

/ /

\ \

/ / * TICKER:

\ \

/ / * 2015-10-26 10/26/15 - TI-99/4x and Accessories powersupplies

/ / * 2015-10-26 10/26/15 - and some PICS :)

RMSAAED

• Like 1

I've a few cassettes up on http://TI99.atspace.co.uk that are not yet included on your CS1 list - let me know if you need more info on them...

Hi Keith,

thanks a lot for all this infos :) I have checked each entry now, and there were many new infos for me on your page.

D´accord now :)

Pease find the ChangeLog here, if interested:

2015-11-02-CHANGES-KEI01-Keith99er.pdf

Thx

schmitzi