IGNORED

TI-99/4A - Resources & Lists, PDFs, and some Lists

Schmitzi

hmm, not yet.

I have a tag "MM" for it, in Row "Cat4", but this is only what gathered parenthetically.

I wasn´t able up to today to search for that systematically

So here is what I have, it´s very very beta ;)

TI-99-4A-SW-Mini-Memory-v0.99-very-BETA.pdf

PS: If somebody just adds infos about here in the thread, I will enter it. thx

just drop it here, quick and dirty ;)

• Like 3

Hi,

finally I found some time to work on the HTML links doku :) :) (had to reformat a lot, to keep it all in one XLS)

Please forgive me if I maybe forgot many well-known links, as this is just a start ;)

Please just post all missing links (Not: ´The missing Link´ :D ) here, I will add them soon. (or send PM)

Have fun

pdf.gif TI-99-DOKU-LINKS-v1.00a-beta.pdf 67.96KB

(see below)

PS: I see I accidentally filtered the column with some more infos on telnet-ports a.s.o.,

I will change that next days, it´s late here ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Have you ever actually seen any of the Formorall products other than the schematics? I haven't ever seen any of the other items myself--either for sale or in someone's collection.

...so I´ll set them all to "Extremely Rare" in my list...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Additional links for your consideration:

http://shawweb.myzen.co.uk/stephen/articles.htm

- links to hundreds of articles from UK User Group magazines from 1982 on. Lots of programming hints (TIB/XB, some other languages, lots of graphics routines).

http://shawweb.myzen.co.uk/stephen/TI.htm

- general links of interest and my main TI front page

http://shawweb.myzen.co.uk/stephen/stainless1.htm

- lots of pages showing the many software titles sold in the UK by Stainless Software, with screen grabs and contempory magazine reviews.

http://shawweb.myzen.co.uk/stephen/pc99dsk.htm

- lots of programs in .dsk format, mostly for pc99 but with link to TIdir to change to other formats. Hundreds of programs including many formerly sold by Stainless Software in the UK.

stephen

Edited by blackbox
  • Like 2

Additional links for your consideration:

http://shawweb.myzen.co.uk/stephen/articles.htm

- links to hundreds of articles from UK User Group magazines from 1982 on. Lots of programming hints (TIB/XB, some other languages, lots of graphics routines).

http://shawweb.myzen.co.uk/stephen/TI.htm

- general links of interest and my main TI front page

http://shawweb.myzen.co.uk/stephen/stainless1.htm

- lots of pages showing the many software titles sold in the UK by Stainless Software, with screen grabs and contempory magazine reviews.

http://shawweb.myzen.co.uk/stephen/pc99dsk.htm

- lots of programs in .dsk format, mostly for pc99 but with link to TIdir to change to other formats. Hundreds of programs including many formerly sold by Stainless Software in the UK.

stephen

Hi Stephen, thanks, yes I remember I was on your website :)

Maybe you can have a short look at my list please ?

There are 220 entries today, so "how far" am I away ? Missing "many many" or "just some" titles ? :)

Maybe I have to review that ?

Ah OK, I could do some more work on the Links

thxXx

TI-99-4A-SW-STAINLESS---SHAW-v1.04b.pdf

• Like 1

Hi there! Re STAINLESS SW list:

The STAINLESS list has just about everything- anything missing I also have no record of! A couple of deletions though:

STARPROBE appears twice- please delete the entry for Funnelweb.

MR FROG appears twice- please delete the ASD&D entry. I THINK the one I sold was by Steven Parfitt, but I may be horribly wrong on that- no records.

The following I would really like and have an apparent rarity of "probably no longer to be found"-

Concordia (I played this one a lot, but disk based...)

Fish (Kuhl)

Global Rescue (I also played this one quite a bit)

Gopher

The following sold enough copies that someone should have them- I just can't find any copies!

Crazy Caver (NB vertical scroll- there was a magazine program with a horizontal scroll)

CU*BERT by Patrick Strassen

Man and Monsters (Strassen)

Night Flight (Strassen)

Planet Destroyer (Strassen)

Patrick was a very early programmer and lots of his programs were sold- where are they now?

The following didn't sell too well, and probably weren't worth anyone keeping copies of, I didn't - so technically pretty rare to none existent:

Armada; Aries; Assembler Math; ASW Tactics 2;

Bag Bounder; Battle Tanks; Battleships; Bouncing Bugs; Braintwisters 3;

Counting with Coins; Crash(Banks); Crash Up(DEJ); Crossums; Cutoff;

Death Park;

Farmer (McAuley) ; Fast Frog; Food of the Gods;

Galactic Gunfight; Go for the gold ; Grail Quest;

Imhotep (by Stephen Shaw); Invasion;

Life Expectancy; Lunar Base;

Mars Mine Lander; Martian Monsters; Math Flash Pilot; Megafighter; Mr Frog;

Nomad; Norbert;

The Pit;

Quadrablitz;

Slari;

Time Tutor ; Torpedo Fire;

Waldoball (most likely to be out there, but not too good)

regards

Stephen

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Updated Emu-List, maybe it is already here, maybe not, cannot tell,

as this thread´s post #1 is broken again, for 4+ month now. :x

Cannot edit, nothing. Cannot organize me anymore.

This thread here is - next to the pinned threads - No. 7 of the most viewed in the forum.

And the forum is the biggest on AA, IIRC. Seems to be worth >>nothing<<

Last time my thread broke, I had to wait for more than 1 year for a restauration, to use it again.

And then there were so much new lists that I was not capable to update #1. Too much work.

And one of the first tries crashed idt again. That´s not the fun I am here for.

My interest in using Atariage is sinking more and more, almost Zero now.

So I quit for this work on all this lists now, as there is no reliable platform me.

And, have you ever asked yourself, what if the forum goes down ?

What about all the knowledge that was gathered here ? This will be rubbish in the dumpster.

Or was anybody able to make a backup of whatever ?

If nothing changes, this great wiki here will die by a computer crash. Remember my words then.

TI-99_KB-EMULATORS-&-TOOLS-v2.06d.pdf

post-41141-0-32729600-1542562951_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

@Albert has made people owners of various threads for various reasons, which eliminates the restriction on age of posts which you can edit. Would be worth dropping him a line so you can better maintain this thread. We can also pin this thread or at least reference it in one of the other pinned threads (like the new user read-this-first.) I had consolidated a few threads into one to help keep the first page from looking cluttered.

As for what happens if the forum goes down, I am relatively certain this forum will remain up for quite some time. Albert puts a lot of effort into AtariAge as a business and personal interest -- honestly, I cannot say I have seen such devotion in a forum like this. AtariAge has a mass supporter base outside of our subs.

As well, I have been considering a project to make a compendium of the TI-99 forums. It will take an enormous effort and a lot of time, but definitely something I think would be valuable.

Lastly, I am also quite certain that any information uploaded here gets mirrored many times over by people downloading and storing for posterity and the same fear of losing this knowledge. Not to mention those who print it up and sell it on eBay.

Bottom line: the effort is greatly appreciated and everyone here takes seriously the need to preserve.

As for the crashing, not sure what problems you are having but I made a very interesting discovery recently. I have not been able to use the Flash uploader as it locks up or crashes. Then I discovered by accident that this only occurs at home and it hit me: I am on a load-balanced dual-WAN at home. My solution, therefore, is to use the single file uploader at home and the Flash uploader for multiple files everywhere else.

• Like 1