IGNORED

TI-99/4A - Resources & Lists, PDFs, and some Lists

Schmitzi

Hi Humeur,

just if you like to know:

For later going in detail with the whole list, I have figured out an explicit example now,

by checking and adding my own "Personal Record Keeping" and "Personal Report Generator"-Cartridges here.

I also tried to write down the colors of the Carts and of the Labels, and the productions-dates (LTA´s/RCI´s)

So here we can see how difficult it may be to differ all that variants, especially as this cartridges here have localized versions :)

The big question for me now is (as just realized it), if we should differ from the production-dates running in a cartridge/row each,

what would blow up the list. Differing for localizations and for different colors seems to be OK for me,

yes, it blows up the list, but this difference is somehow interesting for collecting, I think......

And it looks somehow optically nice in the list, showing the colors in that way.

(?)

Firstly, I just tried to enter (and save) the LTA- and RCI-dates as a note in the Carts´name-field....

hmmm, it looks as if this is OK, and the given data is stored now, at least.

thx

Smithee :)

attachicon.gif2015-09-02-CHANGES-Humeur01.pdf

Sorry, I read your message and I don't have the time but I dont forget you.

JL

• Like 2

Hi!
I have collected a list of all kind of TI-99 Specifications, that I have heard of or are referenced somewhere.

internaldocuments.xls

For sure I have missed some things.

Most of them come from either whtech or The Cyc (cadd99.com).

The list contains link references to Whtech and File Paths of TheCyc Encyclopedia DVD, if available.

Many Specifications contain a section of "Applicable Documents" listing further related Specifications.

Klaus

• Like 4

Hi,

RMSAAED

here is the changelog for today :) about 100 new parts..... it´s getting harder to find new entries :)

Maybe you can have a look at the red marked text in the list ? Red means "not clear".

Almost the Rarities here in these parts I am not sure about. Would be cool if somebody could correct or confirm.

Jusst post changes here in the thread.

Thanks

2015-09-10-CHANGES-RMS02d.pdf

and an overview for the rarities:

gallery_41141_1470_33141.jpg

OkeyDokey :)

All lists are updated now.... uih.... :) (pls just watch the first post or klick in my sig below)

There were many new inputs I made by searching old catalogs for hardware a.s.o.

I´ve also typed in some software, as I found it, and checked assets against other old pricelists.

I´ve also made massive changes to the rarities, to get a good base once,

and to get rid of one entry there

...added a small section here, on the bottom of the first post:

RMSAAED

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
SOME LINKS
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

>> Play Scott Adams Adventures Online <<

>> Some Toxic PICs on F.B. <<

....there´s a new list in town :) HID - Human Input Devices / Joysticks, TrackBallz´n more

yes, it is beta :)

RMSAAED

pdf.gif TI-99-4A-HID-HumanInputDevices-v1.10-BETA.pdf 45.86KB 2.368.323.812 downloads

or, if later on changed, please find it here in the first post:

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/241978-ti-99-resources-lets-have-a-list-for-all/?p=3306338

• Like 1