IGNORED

Skylanders Or Disney Infinity?

Shawn

Skylanders or Disney Infinity?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Skylanders or Disney Infinity?

• Skylanders
    • Disney Infinity
    • Neither, But LEGO DIMENSIONS looks pretty cool.
    • None, I can't stand these games or the gimmick.

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Skkylanders by a mile. Disney has a better group of characters to choose from but it's wasted on a game that's really not even a game. Me and my son tried for hours and all you do is run around building little games and such. No quest/fighting or anything interesting imo.

• Like 1

Skylanders by a metric ton. A better game, and the toys are well done. My son has three of the DS games, as well as two for the Wii U. I have been buying the figures used as I find them, and have enough to enjoy and unlock all the content in the game at a budget price. I tried Disney Infinity and just could not get into it.

Skkylanders by a mile. Disney has a better group of characters to choose from but it's wasted on a game that's really not even a game. Me and my son tried for hours and all you do is run around building little games and such. No quest/fighting or anything interesting imo.

You need to get out of the ToyBox. The Playsets have everything you are looking for. The Marvel sets are pretty good straight up Marvel Games. The Avengers set especially. The Star Wars content for 3.0 looks great. I find Skylanders gameplay to be repetitive across the sequels. Fun, but just more of the same. The Toy Box of Infinity lets kids unleash their Minecraft skills as well.

Saying that, the Lego Dimensions stuff looks great. But may be more pricey than Infinity or Skylanders. :(

You need to get out of the ToyBox. The Playsets have everything you are looking for. The Marvel sets are pretty good straight up Marvel Games. The Avengers set especially. The Star Wars content for 3.0 looks great. I find Skylanders gameplay to be repetitive across the sequels. Fun, but just more of the same. The Toy Box of Infinity lets kids unleash their Minecraft skills as well.

Thanks for the suggestion but we have one of the games and six characters. Not investing in another game and more characters just to make it enjoyable. We have two marvel characters and there is nothing but the toybox.

Thanks for the suggestion but we have one of the games and six characters. Not investing in another game and more characters just to make it enjoyable. We have two marvel characters and there is nothing but the toybox.

The 2.0 Playsets are being Clearanced out for the new 3.0 stuff. Gamestop also sells used Playset keys loose. I saw multiple Avengers ones at my local Gamestop. Food for thought. Yeah, I know. I kind of agree about paying extra for content already on the disc. That's why when Lego Dimensions launches, I might just buy the toys only and skip the game. :) But Portal, Dr. Who, Ghostbuster, Batman, and LOTR in the same world to play in? Need to not have my Credit Card with me when that comes out.