IGNORED

Mr. Turtle for Colecovision for sale

digress

Yes I watched the movie when it was new. I have it on vhs here . Where's cromwell in the game. Is there any other info other than this 1 page. I did look at the demo rom but it's not much more than this picture.

Interesting suggestion.

Since Mr. Turtle was brought to life, why not try for Sword and the Sorcerer?

Sword_and_the_Sorcerer.jpg

• Like 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Yf4bE0rNhE

I found the dvd on my shelf, I know what I'm doing this weekend!

"A sword that shoots swords!" I totally fogot about that.... The trailer alone gives plenty of unique areas/screens/mini bosses to add to the flyer mockup

Archive link to some demo rom, don't know the origin of it.

https://archive.org/details/Sword_and_the_Sorcer_1983_Coleco_proto

Edited by Tarzilla

Yes I watched the movie when it was new. I have it on vhs here . Where's cromwell in the game. Is there any other info other than this 1 page. I did look at the demo rom but it's not much more than this picture.

Interesting suggestion.

As far as I know, that one screenshot - which I think I was not alone as a kid drooling over the possibilities - is all that's known about it, and of course the aforementioned "demo": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJ7GDRli9pc

I agree that the possibilities are pretty interesting here, as you can have a standard melee attack with the sword and then a more powerful secondary attack with the sword "shooting," which then takes a little time to recharge.

• Like 1

I remember that ad in an old issue of EG, always wished for it....and a version of Imagic's Dracula on the CV.

From the screenshot it looks like a sword icon on the top with the sword having possible powers or levels of strength and a Boss or Character health bar to the right: green->yellow->red = lose life.

If its a boss healthbar then thats a pretty tough giant snake but not too many games had bosses back then. Vanguard, the Gorf flagship and some others but just not too many. Figure it's the characters health.

Yeah, I everything about this project should be better than my first attempt. I decided to get proper shipper boxes and lots of kraft paper, games boxes printed offset, much better colour 1 piece labels than my first game last year... and hopefully when you try it a much better game too. Please let me know one way or the other once you give it a try or 2. The first monkey is unreasonably hard. Skip him if it gets frustrating and come back for him later.

As of today I'm have mailed out approximately %50 of the orders. Should be , barring trouble , get them all out by friday afternoon. Unless you ordered this week which it might still get in the mail this week. I want them packaged correctly so they get there in 1 piece.

My 2 showed up, I appreciate the great job you did packing it, as it showed up on the one day it has rained in 2 months...thanks!

Won't be able to play it for a day or two, can't wait!

attachicon.gifturtle.jpg

I decided to get proper shipper boxes.....

Not a complaint, but I thought you should know, my box arrived crushed in at one end. Fortunately, the game box was only slightly crushed. I think that the perforations along the sides of your shipping boxes are a weakness and allowed the shipping box to collapse more easily than it might have done otherwise.

Hi, If it's crushed send me picture and I can send you a flat glued box to replace it.

If it's crushed badly there is in insurance on the package and it can be claimed. If it's only minor but looks ugly I'll send you a replacement box in a flat envelope probably between a double sheet of corrugate.

Not a complaint, but I thought you should know, my box arrived crushed in at one end. Fortunately, the game box was only slightly crushed. I think that the perforations along the sides of your shipping boxes are a weakness and allowed the shipping box to collapse more easily than it might have done otherwise.

Hi, If it's crushed send me picture and I can send you a flat glued box to replace it.

If it's crushed badly there is in insurance on the package and it can be claimed. If it's only minor but looks ugly I'll send you a replacement box in a flat envelope probably between a double sheet of corrugate.

Fortunately it was only the end flap that got bent and then only slightly. It really is so minor a crease that I'm quite happy without replacing it (many thanks though for the offer of a replacement). I only raised this issue to let you know that there appeared to be a weakness in the boxes you used in case you planned on using them in the future.

Yeah, I agree, They came pre creased to allow for multiple depths which I wasn't expecting. I'll see what I can adjust on the last few I send out. I may reinforce the ends to prevent it from folding at the wrong spot.

Fortunately it was only the end flap that got bent and then only slightly. It really is so minor a crease that I'm quite happy without replacing it (many thanks though for the offer of a replacement). I only raised this issue to let you know that there appeared to be a weakness in the boxes you used in case you planned on using them in the future.

Now give it a try. And in a week or so i'll let you know the cheat code. The enemies are much easier to get past on the easy level . They are much better at pursuing you on the medium and hard levels. Except the shark he's the same .

Got mine delivered today. Just got home to enjoy the package. Immensely well done sir! Love that you got the Avant Garde font down pat! ;) Amazing work on the game. Truly a one-man feat!