64 replies to this topic

#51 digress ONLINE  

digress

Dragonstomper

• Topic Starter
  • 982 posts

Posted Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:23 AM

Warning Cheat Code below!!!

This 3d turn out much better than first try. For my amusement only. 

MR TURTLE 3D Print

And now for something completely different.

Cheat Code:
On the game select screen, press " * then 6 then 8 ". you'll hear a sound fx. then start the game.  at any time during play press 4 on the keypad and you'll appear on the left of the screen with full lives. press 6 and appear on the right with full lives. this will allow you to skip rooms .

#52 SiLic0ne t0aD OFFLINE  

SiLic0ne t0aD

River Patroller

• 2,239 posts
  • Rock 'N Roller, Space Patroller

Posted Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:54 AM

I do really want to get this game but I have some other new CV titles I still need to pick up first. Hopefully this game will be available for a while. :)

#53 chart45 OFFLINE  

chart45

Dragonstomper

• 767 posts

Posted Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:08 PM

Warning Cheat Code below!!!

This 3d turn out much better than first try. For my amusement only. 

And now for something completely different.

Cheat Code:
On the game select screen, press " * then 6 then 8 ". you'll hear a sound fx. then start the game.  at any time during play press 4 on the keypad and you'll appear on the left of the screen with full lives. press 6 and appear on the right with full lives. this will allow you to skip rooms .

i should have waited before buy my copie

how mutch will cost the 3d copy

Edited by chart45, Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:12 PM.

#54 digress ONLINE  

digress

Dragonstomper

• Topic Starter
  • 982 posts

Posted Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:29 PM

I'm just making 1 art project for myself. Not for sale. Just wanted to show. Not quite done yet.

i should have waited before buy my copie

how mutch will cost the 3d copy

#55 Kiwi OFFLINE  

Kiwi

Stargunner

• 1,505 posts

Posted Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:50 PM

I did stumbled on the cheat code.  I heard a chime when I was randomly pushing 6-8 keys. I think my * key was jammed during that time.  I pressed 9 and 6 to change the music, and 9 and 4 to reset the room with full lives. 

Overall, this game is great! I like exploring stuff in game.  I like the way that the music get increasingly complex as you gain more pearls. Although, it is a very tough game.

#56 digress ONLINE  

digress

Dragonstomper

• Topic Starter
  • 982 posts

Posted Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:01 AM

You found it without me telling (See Above for cheat code) . That's some good investigation work there. 

The music thing was something I really wanted to put in there so it builds after each pearl you get. I'm not musician but for what it is I think that it worked out pretty well.

Game should be easier now though if you the the above cheat code.

I did stumbled on the cheat code.  I heard a chime when I was randomly pushing 6-8 keys. I think my * key was jammed during that time.  I pressed 9 and 6 to change the music, and 9 and 4 to reset the room with full lives. 

Overall, this game is great! I like exploring stuff in game.  I like the way that the music get increasingly complex as you gain more pearls. Although, it is a very tough game.

• TPR likes this

#57 digress ONLINE  

digress

Dragonstomper

• Topic Starter
  • 982 posts

Posted Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:18 AM

Still available for a while yet and again when I release the Revised tank game as sometimes people want to get 2 at the same time.

I do really want to get this game but I have some other new CV titles I still need to pick up first. Hopefully this game will be available for a while. :)

#58 AtariBuff OFFLINE  

AtariBuff

Stargunner

• 1,192 posts

Posted Mon Nov 9, 2015 8:10 AM

Great customer service by Gerry - I received two replacement boxes (perfectly packaged) today as the shipping box was crushed in the first place. Not only gives us Gerry great and fun releases, he's also a kind person to deal with and values his customers.

:thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  

#59 DMonroe OFFLINE  

DMonroe

Space Invader

• 24 posts

Posted Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:32 PM

Please put me down for one copy if you make more of this game.

#60 Kamshaft OFFLINE  

Kamshaft

Moonsweeper

• 278 posts

Posted Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:17 AM

Please put me down for one copy if you make more of this game.

Just PM him, he should be able to get one out to you.

#61 digress ONLINE  

digress

Dragonstomper

• Topic Starter
  • 982 posts

Posted Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:01 PM

Not really colecovision related but I though this was quite cool. Espicially with the hot weather in toronto today. Has some illustrations I had not previously seen.

Mr turtle pool 001
Mr turtle pool 006

[post='http://www.ebay.ca/i...=RTM2247628']mrturtle pool[/post]

#62 Swami OFFLINE  

Swami

Stargunner

• 1,332 posts

Posted Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:56 PM

Hi,

Mr Turtle for Colecovision is an new homebrew project I have developed. I am releasing it in cartridge form. Each game comes with:

1 - Game Box
1 - Game manual
1 - Insert to keep the cartridge from moving around inside box
1 - Colecovision / Coleco ADAM compatible game cartridge with label

Now I am offering Complete in Box copies for sale.

Cost is $50USD + 12$ shipping to the USA & Canada. This would include insurance & a tracking #

Contact me at: gerry@eriscreations.com if interested. Not through PM it's easier for me to file the messages neatly in outlook so I don't lose any info.

I'll send an invoice and payment is through PAYPAL only at this time. Payment info will be in the e-mail when I reply. Do not send payment til I reply with the paypal address as I don't want to take any money til I'm ready to ship yours out within a reasonable amount of time.

If outside the USA or Canada send me your shipping address and order info and i'll send you a shipping quote to your location. Here is the base price to mexico for instance but there is no tracking #. So including the packing box I could still do that surface to mexico for $12 but if you want it faster the air presumably would be faster if you want to pay for that option I guess $21. similar prices to germany.

Small PacketTM - International Surface - $12
Small PacketTM - International Air - $21

The costs to uk & europe is prohibitive if using a tracking #, $49  and up according to canada post website. There is however a $12 option for surfacemail to UK & Germany ... and I assume france etc. but there would be no tracking. It would be best if you had a canadian or usa address.

You can reference the development thread here to see how it came to be.

http://atariage.com/...3015-mr-turtle/

Thanks for your support

Gerry

Incidentally...

I couple of people asked about the first game I made last year. I could make a few copies of it if someone wanted. I don't have any on hand though. I was however more interested in doing a revised version of it which would be an extended and elaborated tank mission

biplanes part would be gone to make room for more elaborate tank missions

1 player game with much larger maps of interconnected screens.

More enemies with better a.i. 

men that attack you

cannons

bombers

mines

it would be 1 player only leave the screen at the right or top and have an ultimate goal much like frontline

preliminary revision

PM sent

#63 digress ONLINE  

digress

Dragonstomper

• Topic Starter
  • 982 posts

Posted Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:57 PM

Hi as to your inquiry. I never released the f18a version of Mr. Turtle. At least not yet. 

You can see a demo of the monkey riding the goat though if you check youtube... or my avatar

Edited by digress, Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:58 PM.

#64 Swami OFFLINE  

Swami

Stargunner

• 1,332 posts

Posted Fri Apr 6, 2018 4:32 PM

Hi as to your inquiry. I never released the f18a version of Mr. Turtle. At least not yet. 

You can see a demo of the monkey riding the goat though if you check youtube... or my avatar

Am I right to assume the Mr. Turtles on Etsy now are the old version and not the "new and improved" version 2.0? Thanks!

#65 digress ONLINE  

digress

Dragonstomper

• Topic Starter
  • 982 posts

Posted Fri Apr 6, 2018 4:37 PM

Yes, it's the exact old version so no need to get it again. It's only there as I had a number of email requests over the past year. I'll release the f18a version eventually but it requires a mega cart for the new f18a graphics and new music. I might  even add a new level  but I havn't worked on it for a while. I'll dig it out again soon.

Am I right to assume the Mr. Turtles on Etsy now are the old version and not the "new and improved" version 2.0? Thanks!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users