IGNORED

Arcade/MAME HSC 8.5: Aztarac

VectorGamer

Aztarac

MAME ROMset: Aztarac
Dip Switches: Average Play Time: 2 Minutes; Difficulty Level Tracking: Automatic; Free Game In Sagittarius: Yes (Note: To Adjust Settings, Press F2 Three Times while the game runs in attract mode.)

Week ends 9.21.15 @ noon EST

Leaderboard

50,485 bubufubu

23,830 bigbee99

21,520 mr. toast
13,730 DonPedro

5,630 darthkur

2,615 jblenkle
120 DaveD

Season Standings

52 bubufubu

39 DonPedro

36 mr. toast

35 bigbee99

32 kane

28 jblenkle

22 roadrunner

18 hero2billions

15 wolfman24

11 patbb

7 darthkur

The controls seem difficult for this game...any hints?

I tried afixing the spinner/analouge control to the mouse but not matter how I moved the damn thing it wouldn't register. The only thing it would was with the slider. I had to turn the sensitivity down to 2. Even then there's extremely limited control. So unless you have an actual MAME cab with a spinner then this game is pretty much unplayable.

This was the best I could do: 5,630

post-10357-0-90805600-1442338540_thumb.jpg

It's a shame since it looks like a fun game. It's the smae control set up as Tron but with one extra button for the Radar.

post-10357-0-34302500-1442338686_thumb.jpg

post-41089-0-59759600-1442519751_thumb.png

There's an addictive quality to the game. However, the control scheme I'm using makes it pretty difficult to advance beyond the third stage. Moving my ship around, firing, and using the radar are all fairly easy tasks. But, figuring out a way to add in the maneuverability of the turret/cannon for a comfortable set-up is beyond me. I'm pretty much stuck keeping it in one fixed position and having to position myself to the back and sides of the enemy formations.

I haven't even worked the radar into my game play yet lol. Maybe that would help. I couldn't figure out what it was doing.

B

Radar is a big help in this one. Just remember that the enemies continue to advance while you're using it. They don't stop moving, even though it may seem like the game is in a paused state.

I know I chose this game but I can't figure out the controls on my cabinet. The spinner and joystick seem to do the same thing. I remember having better luck with the keyboard years ago. Although it always lacked. Cool looking game though.

120 points.

That's gotta be some kinda record, right!

(Edit). Sorry I missed Bank Panic last week. That's a cool game.

Edited by DaveD