IGNORED

Looking for Colecovision Homebrews

Tkat5200

Hi there

So as some of you may know...i'm rebuilding my collection. I have noticed a LOT of homebrew stuff that is just amazing and i'd love to have some in my collection

I'm looking for some games...if anyone has copies they are willing to part with...i'd be very very appreciative.

Astro Invader - Colecovision

Buster Bros - Colecovision

Joust - Colecovision

Super Game Module - Colecovision

Elevator Action - Colecovision

Battle for Hoth - Colecovision

Circlus Charlie

Load Runner

Hi there

So as some of you may know...i'm rebuilding my collection. I have noticed a LOT of homebrew stuff that is just amazing and i'd love to have some in my collection

I'm looking for some games...if anyone has copies they are willing to part with...i'd be very very appreciative.

Astro Invader - Colecovision

Buster Bros - Colecovision

Joust - Colecovision

Super Game Module - Colecovision

Elevator Action - Colecovision

Battle for Hoth - Colecovision

Circus Charlie

Load Runner

I wonder if Sean Kelly still has a few copies of Joust left in stock from last year...

In the case of Circus Charlie, I'm supposed to send a few (final) copies to Good Deal Games within the next few weeks, so you should keep an eye on that. :)

By the way, wasn't there someone here who was looking for a copy of Track & Field? I have a copy here which is not tied to any pre-order, probably the result of a past cancellation. I also have two extra copies of Pitfall II Arcade and one extra copy of Bank Panic which are looking for a good home. :)

By the way, wasn't there someone here who was looking for a copy of Track & Field? I have a copy here which is not tied to any pre-order, probably the result of a past cancellation. I also have two extra copies of Pitfall II Arcade and one extra copy of Bank Panic which are looking for a good home. :)

How much for Bank Panic ?