IGNORED

Homebrew Let's Play Videos.

Mountain King

Killad517 does Let's Play video's on homebrew games on You Tube every Friday. He's a really good guy and supports the homebrew community. He is looking for more games to showcase. He only wants to do videos where he is able to speak to the programmer to get insight how and why the game was made. He has done all of Winkdot's games and he was kind enough to do my game. I'd love to see his homebrew series continue, so if you would like him to showcase your game send him a message on You Tube. He's also open to do games on other systems and not just the 2600.

• Like 4

Looks like a great channel. I've only just watched the Alien Pinball video and I enjoyed it. I love new games on old systems so it's nice having something to watch that covers that.

Perhaps in the future he could do an interview voiced over the top of the game? That would be really fun. :)

Looks like a great channel. I've only just watched the Alien Pinball video and I enjoyed it. I love new games on old systems so it's nice having something to watch that covers that.

Perhaps in the future he could do an interview voiced over the top of the game? That would be really fun. :)

That would be very cool. It's cool hearing about little tricks and work arounds about the games.