1. 1. I would pay....

2. 2. I Would Like Support for...

3. 3. Games Should Run From...

• SD Card / USB Memory Sticks
    • Original Cartridges
    • Hopes and Dreams
  4. 4. The Video Inteface Should be...

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

It starts to list the games and then simply says, "And More!" I was curious with what exactly is on the cartridge.

Did you try... reading the first line of the product description? Here, I'll quote it for you:

"The Super FX All In One is one of our completely custom, menu-based cartridges that holds every FX game ever released for the Snes."

Also before the Star Fox game it says "New" so I would assume that means the 2017 version.

And lastly... why wouldn't you use the contact page for retrocircuits to contact them about questions you had about their product and ask here instead?

• Like 1

Did you try... reading the first line of the product description? Here, I'll quote it for you:

"The Super FX All In One is one of our completely custom, menu-based cartridges that holds every FX game ever released for the Snes."

Also before the Star Fox game it says "New" so I would assume that means the 2017 version.

And lastly... why wouldn't you use the contact page for retrocircuits to contact them about questions you had about their product and ask here instead?

I did read all of that and I would assume that it is the new version. I was asking a user on here that said that he just got the new multicart for a definitive answer.

Also, if you look at the top of the webpage it says they won't be replying to emails until this Monday. Considering that someone just said that he received the cart I figured I would ask to maybe get an answer before Monday.

I did read all of that and I would assume that it is the new version. I was asking a user on here that said that he just got the new multicart for a definitive answer.

Also, if you look at the top of the webpage it says they won't be replying to emails until this Monday. Considering that someone just said that he received the cart I figured I would ask to maybe get an answer before Monday.

If you bothered to read the product description "every FX game" doesn't leave anything up to interpretation, nor does "new Starfox". And if you wanted to ask someone a question why didn't you... ask them that question directly? This site has a pm feature and the person you want the info from is far more likely to notice a pm than a post in a thread.

It's the little things like reading comprehension and thinking "gee is it worth sending everyone subscribed to this thread multiple notifications about my unrelated issue the best way to get information from this one person" that make the difference between self sufficient and needing to be spoon fed for life.

• Like 1

If you bothered to read the product description "every FX game" doesn't leave anything up to interpretation, nor does "new Starfox". And if you wanted to ask someone a question why didn't you... ask them that question directly? This site has a pm feature and the person you want the info from is far more likely to notice a pm than a post in a thread.

It's the little things like reading comprehension and thinking "gee is it worth sending everyone subscribed to this thread multiple notifications about my unrelated issue the best way to get information from this one person" that make the difference between self sufficient and needing to be spoon fed for life.

Are you always this much of a dick? Do you have any real friends in life? Did your mommy not give you enough attention as a child? Probably not going by your comments here on Atariage.

I quoted the individual that wrote that they just received the Super FX multicart and asked a couple of questions about it from someone that has it first hand. The original poster also alluded to an all in one SA-1 multicart. I was fully aware of the 4in1s from retro circuit and thought maybe these other multicarts are coming from some other source. Perhaps someone else that has knowledge of this potential upcoming cartridge will read the question and decide to answer. That is why I didn't send a PM, not like I need your permission to post a comment or question here.

I see that you have 67 posts and you're a member for not even a month. Let me give you a little advice, if you act like a condescending dick no one will like you and you will have no friends. This is true on forums or in the real world. Now is the time to grow up and act like an adult.

• Like 2

Are you always this much of a dick? Do you have any real friends in life? Did your mommy not give you enough attention as a child? Probably not going by your comments here on Atariage.

I quoted the individual that wrote that they just received the Super FX multicart and asked a couple of questions about it from someone that has it first hand. The original poster also alluded to an all in one SA-1 multicart. I was fully aware of the 4in1s from retro circuit and thought maybe these other multicarts are coming from some other source. Perhaps someone else that has knowledge of this potential upcoming cartridge will read the question and decide to answer. That is why I didn't send a PM, not like I need your permission to post a comment or question here.

I see that you have 67 posts and you're a member for not even a month. Let me give you a little advice, if you act like a condescending dick no one will like you and you will have no friends. This is true on forums or in the real world. Now is the time to grow up and act like an adult.

Me: "You shouldn't spam people with stuff you can easily find out on your own"

You: "You have no friends because of your mommy issues!"

Clearly my lecture about using basic reading comprehension skills to figure out stuff for yourself or how private messaging works has fallen on deaf ears. I tried to help you. I'm done now. Please stop spamming with offtopic things easily answered elsewhere and hissy fits.

• Like 1

Me: "You shouldn't spam people with stuff you can easily find out on your own"

You: "You have no friends because of your mommy issues!"

Clearly my lecture about using basic reading comprehension skills to figure out stuff for yourself or how private messaging works has fallen on deaf ears. I tried to help you. I'm done now. Please stop spamming with offtopic things easily answered elsewhere and hissy fits.

That’s the point, you don’t need to lecture anyone. I wasn’t spamming anybody. I asked a basic question to someone that posted here in this thread that just got the FX multicart.

I specifically asked this question because this multicart has been in production for a couple of years. It has always had Star Fox 2 on it, but most likely it was the older beta version when first released. I have seen people get burned in the past from various sellers (not saying retro circuits) claiming things that wasn’t so. I have also read on retro circuits ask a question section where people requested a different version of Star Fox 1 & 2 so when they say it contains every single FX game, does it contain the beta version of Star Fox 2 or the other versions of Star Fox 1&2? How many games are on there? These are all valid questions that weren’t quite answered on their product page.

This is why I asked the individual whom said they just received the cartridge my question. I asked it in the message so that other people might benefit from the answer. That’s really not that hard to understand. Do you own one of these FX multicarts? If not, why did you feel the need to answer?

I also asked about this all in one SA-1 multicart because I have never heard of such a device. Now if you practice your whole reading comprehension idea you would realize that an all in one SA-1 multicart is a different thing from the 4in1 cart that you said in your answer.

Apparently me trying to help you out on generally not being a dick has fallen on deaf ears. The only person here throwing a hissy fit is you. You are crying because someone asked a question that you didn’t feel was worthy of asking. Who the hell do you think you are? It’s really time to grow up.

Welcome to Atariage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

The Sega CD and 32X being horrible business decisions doesn't negate the fact that they had some great games that many hardcore fans (Analogue's target market) want to be able to play on modern TVs if they're going to shell out hundreds of dollars on an FPGA Genesis. It's not rocket science, yet this question keeps coming up.

The 32X was a horrible business decision because the Saturn was coming out 6 months later. The Sega CD's issue was that it was just too expensive at the time. If they could have cut the price down, it would have been more popular.

• Like 1

That’s the point, you don’t need to lecture anyone. I wasn’t spamming anybody. I asked a basic question to someone that posted here in this thread that just got the FX multicart.

That's the point. You are. You've turned a question that was answered in the first line of the product description into over 10 email notifications to myself and the people following this thread because you are lazy, stupid, or both. And once again, if you want to ask someone a question, that is what private messaging exists for.

Now please, shut up.

• Like 1

That's the point. You are. You've turned a question that was answered in the first line of the product description into over 10 email notifications to myself and the people following this thread because you are lazy, stupid, or both. And once again, if you want to ask someone a question, that is what private messaging exists for.

Now please, shut up.

I see you lack that reading comprehension that you were crowing about. I get it though, you need to feel important. Hey everybody look at Jakir. There, you got the attention you so desperately crave. Now run along and get yourself a cookie. You deserve it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi there. Im a new user of the new super nt. Im waiting for the arrival of my bought sd2snes and Meanwhile Id like to ask you if someone has tested micromachines 1 and 2 for any glitches. I love these games so much. I tryed running these in the snes mini classic and it isnt playing correctly.

Thanks

Hi there. Im a new user of the new super nt. Im waiting for the arrival of my bought sd2snes and Meanwhile Id like to ask you if someone has tested micromachines 1 and 2 for any glitches. I love these games so much. I tryed running these in the snes mini classic and it isnt playing correctly.

Thanks

Are they not playing at all or not playing correctly? I've added several games to my SNES mini and it was either they worked or they didn't. The ones that didn't, I had to add retroarch to play them.

Thanks

They both seem to play just fine, other than me sucking at it badly lol.

This thread has a massive amount of posts every day. This Zimba 3000 or Analogue NT mini once it is released sounds like a real bargain at $200+ since it works with many 8 bit and 16 bit videogame and computer systems.

However I have a few questions before I decide to purchase this

(One) I see this product supports ColecoVision rom images, however I am interested in a system that also supports the Coleco ADAM computer. The Coleco ADAM computer has some better quality games when compared to the ColecoVison. Is there any plans to add support for the Coleco ADAM computer?

(two) Is this Zimba 3000 (or Analogue NT mini) open source so that a programmer can design their own core? Like anyone being able to add support for the Coleco ADAM computer and other systems on the market?

(three) It would be ideal if one could add an external USB 3.0 BD-ROM drive to this product to play actual CD-ROM, DVD-ROM, and BD-ROM games from the various different videogame systems.

(Four) What website does one go to purchase this product?

The Analogue NT mini which has all the unofficial cores is $449. The Super NT is $190.

https://www.analogue.co/pages/store/

As someone already mentioned, these are not open systems and the developer has yet to implement all the announced cores. The last cores update was march 2017.

Another issue with these things is controller support. As far as I know they support nintendo compatible controllers. There is an expansion port in the back of the NT Mini that could support different controllers but I haven't heard much about it.

You can also checkout the Mister FPGA. It has an open source coleco vision core (no daughterboards required). My understanding is that it supports usb keyboards, mice/trackballs, and game controllers. There is support for mapping up to 15 buttons.

https://github.com/MiSTer-devel/Main_MiSTer/wiki

As far as adding Adam support. I think it would be a matter of adding tape and disk drive and image file support, and support for the adam embedded rom. The processors are already hardware emulated. Maybe it would need the sdram daughterboard.

Just got the super FX all in one from retro circus. It's all working on the super nt so far only played for a hour and a half tring the games. Had to wait a bit since it's backordered. Everything seems good. Tried the unlock everything with yoshi's island code from gamehacking.net and it worked once I soft reset the game. (select up or pick the run cart option again in the menu's) There really should be a hard restart so the full cartage restarts also so I can get to the menu's for the flashcarts and muilticarts without getting up along side the regular restart what we have now which is still us full.

I am hearing a there may be a AIO SA-1 cart. Im kinda out of my money from my budget at the moment. Was thinking just getting 2 custom SA-1 4-1 carts. I hope the time I have the funds the AIO cart will be out. I am hearing it's getting there but it's been kinda tough getting it all fit. But working on it and may have 12 or 13 games sources from youtube comments. I really hope for some translations in it like DBZ Hyper dimension translation and whatever game is worthwile.

attachicon.gifretro gaming.jpg

Is that gamecube power adapter dangling in the air being held only by the plug on the back of the console?

Even with the Super NTs low price point in mind, I'd still rather pay an extra few bucks for a CD expansion port on the MD/Gen console. Remember that this is still a premium sub-niche product, lets have some fun with it, not just market cynicism. 32X support though is dependant on whether Kevin wants to put in all the extra work making a double FPGA board. That's another story, and I don't know if that one's worth it.

YEs, it is the new 2017 version, not the old proto. I have a NEw StarFox 2 repro from them in translucent purple shell; it is gorgeous! :lust:

post-33189-0-93628700-1519951084.jpg

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/242970-fpga-based-videogame-system/?p=3975634

YEs, it is the new 2017 version, not the old proto. I have a NEw StarFox 2 repro from them in translucent purple shell; it is gorgeous! :lust:

post-33189-0-93628700-1519951084.jpg

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/242970-fpga-based-videogame-system/?p=3975634

Thank you, Kosmic. It's good that some people on here have the ability to read and comprehend what someone is asking without being a prick. I appreciate your response.

• Like 1

having a 2600/7800 system might be nice. Right now there is nothing modern that plays 2600 or 7800 carts direct. I have a 7800 but the plastic on the case cracks/breaks if I just look at it funny. I also have a Atari flashback that can be modded to play real cartidges, but I've never got around to doing that. Hyperkin is supposed to be putting out a console base on old closed source code. I may end up purchasing that if it's not absolutely horrid as it would be the only thing out there. Not putting out an FPGA console maybe a missed opportunity. Those us who grew up with Atari are getting closer to middle age now, I would think now would be the time to capitalize on it.

having a 2600/7800 system might be nice. Right now there is nothing modern that plays 2600 or 7800 carts direct. I have a 7800 but the plastic on the case cracks/breaks if I just look at it funny. I also have a Atari flashback that can be modded to play real cartidges, but I've never got around to doing that. Hyperkin is supposed to be putting out a console base on old closed source code. I may end up purchasing that if it's not absolutely horrid as it would be the only thing out there. Not putting out an FPGA console maybe a missed opportunity. Those us who grew up with Atari are getting closer to middle age now, I would think now would be the time to capitalize on it.

While cool and novel because it was the first time being done, old emulators are really horrid and full of inaccuracies compared to what they eventually morphed into today.

Old source code isn't going to run all the games. Many will be glitched, and new homebrews are likely to have issues.