1. 1. I would pay....

2. 2. I Would Like Support for...

3. 3. Games Should Run From...

• SD Card / USB Memory Sticks
    • Original Cartridges
    • Hopes and Dreams
  4. 4. The Video Inteface Should be...

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

fyi - I'm not sure if everybody is in the same situation, but those on the US east coast might not receive their package until later than Wednesday.

Mine "shipped" on Friday but only a label was created and FedEx didn't actually pickup the package so the Wednesday delivery date is probably not accurate.

Estimate still says Tuesday for me.

Preordered the Super Nt last year and ended up getting it almost a whole week after launch (Feb 13th). The jailbreak was released less than a day later! Looks like it’s shipping out of Texas this time instead of Nevada like it did with the Super Nt. A little closer. It was picked up late Friday so I’m still holding out hope that the estimate will revise and say Monday. :) Doubt it, since it says the delivery is “scheduled” for Tuesday, which might even mean they hold it if it arrives sooner.

Estimate still says Tuesday for me.

Preordered the Super Nt last year and ended up getting it almost a whole week after launch (Feb 13th). The jailbreak was released less than a day later! Looks like it’s shipping out of Texas this time instead of Nevada like it did with the Super Nt. A little closer. It was picked up late Friday so I’m still holding out hope that the estimate will revise and say Monday. :) Doubt it, since it says the delivery is “scheduled” for Tuesday, which might even mean they hold it if it arrives sooner.

Depends on if it is delivered by FedEx or USPS (FedEx SmartPost).

The latter adds a day to hand off to USPS (Monday) for Tuesday delivery. Cheaper to ship, but sucks that it adds a business day to the delivery.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Got mine this morning!

It's pretty much what you'd expect if you have any experience with the Super NT. Excellent build quality, tons of options to tweak, and perfect compatibility (with what I've tried).

I'm not sure whether I like the dithering blend effect. It can look really good on some games (mostly games from US developers that heavily used dithering patterns, such as Eternal Champions), but I don't like what it does to text at all. I played around with it, then decided to leave it off.

Music sounds fantastic, but I'm having an issue with sound levels where the music is either extremely loud or extremely quiet, depending on the game. This is exactly what happens with my Megadrive 2 (but not my MD 1), but it may be just some setting I need to change.

Having gone from using a MD with my Framemeister, where I had to keep separate profiles for 320x224 and 256x224 games (as well as Master System games when played on the MD), the Mega SG is a dream come true. It has separate settings for each, so you just set it once and forget it, and the Mega SG makes sure whatever game you play fills out the proper screen size. It can also be set to mask borders automatically, which is a godsend to anyone who has dealt with the annoyance of playing MD on RGB and having to put up with those ugly borders.

Due to how problematic MD hardware is (basically, anything other a MD1 will have messed up music, and MD1 often has bad jailbar problems in solid colors on RGB), you could argue that the Mega SG is even more "necessary" than the Super NT.

• Like 2

US East coast here... mine will be here tomorrow. Here's the current tracking info from Fed Ex.

• Monday , 3/25/2019
    3:11 am
    ELLENWOOD, GA
    In transit
  • Sunday , 3/24/2019
    3:11 pm
    ELLENWOOD, GA
    In transit
  • 3:11 am
    ELLENWOOD, GA
    In transit
  • Saturday , 3/23/2019
    1:45 pm
    TALLAPOOSA, GA
    In transit
  • 12:44 am
    MESQUITE, TX
    Left FedEx origin facility
  • Friday , 3/22/2019
    5:56 pm
    MESQUITE, TX
    Arrived at FedEx location
  • 12:45 pm
    MESQUITE, TX
    Picked up
  • 9:17 am
    Shipment information sent to FedEx

US East coast here... mine will be here tomorrow. Here's the current tracking info from Fed Ex.

• Monday , 3/25/2019

3:11 am

ELLENWOOD, GA

In transit

Funny. Mine shipped Friday and hasn’t even made it to GA (its destination) yet. Estimate still says tomorrow. :(

Last update was this. Guess it's possible it's already in California, somewhere and it may arrive early, it being such a fluid commerce conduit, but eh. No updates since two days ago, local time and it's scheduled for Wednesday, still. :wait: :wait:

Saturday , 3/23/2019
6:22 am
MESQUITE, TX

Last update was this. Guess it's possible it's already in California, somewhere and it may arrive early, it being such a fluid commerce conduit, but eh. No updates since two days ago, local time and it's scheduled for Wednesday, still. :wait: :wait:

Saturday , 3/23/2019

6:22 am

MESQUITE, TX

One thing to point out. I think FedEx has the drivers take Sunday as a rest day even if they are on the road between facilities. I’ve never seen a FedEx Ground package “move” on a Sunday in the last 2 years.

• Like 1

Hi guys, got my Mega SG this morn and signed up to share a few issues I have.

My PAL copy of Streets of Rage 2 (Im in the UK) locks up when switching to NTSC. It carries on as normal if I switch back to PAL. On genuine hardware the screen rolls when you switch at the title screen (its region locked) but pressing start gets to to the menu and it then plays fine at 60hz. So Im guessing its something to do with extra resolution the pal game uses? Will be disappointed if I cant play it at 60hz on the Mega SG.

2nd, the very first MS game I tired didnt work! Alex Kidd in shinobi world. Tried playing with settings but no luck. Anybody have a copy to try? Works just fine on my MS1. Every other game Ive tried seems to work fine.

3rd the reset button doesnt always work. In sonic 1 the game corrupts and in mega cd games they just lock up.

Apart from these problems it seems brilliant and there is something uncanny about playing MCD games on a hybrid of new/old hardware even if the included mouse mat is a bit lame. Heres hoping somebody 3D prints and sells a nice tray.

Hi guys, got my Mega SG this morn and signed up to share a few issues I have.

My PAL copy of Streets of Rage 2 (Im in the UK) locks up when switching to NTSC. It carries on as normal if I switch back to PAL. On genuine hardware the screen rolls when you switch at the title screen (its region locked) but pressing start gets to to the menu and it then plays fine at 60hz. So Im guessing its something to do with extra resolution the pal game uses? Will be disappointed if I cant play it at 60hz on the Mega SG.

2nd, the very first MS game I tired didnt work! Alex Kidd in shinobi world. Tried playing with settings but no luck. Anybody have a copy to try? Works just fine on my MS1. Every other game Ive tried seems to work fine.

3rd the reset button doesnt always work. In sonic 1 the game corrupts and in mega cd games they just lock up.

Apart from these problems it seems brilliant and there is something uncanny about playing MCD games on a hybrid of new/old hardware even if the included mouse mat is a bit lame. Heres hoping somebody 3D prints and sells a nice tray.

Did you update your firmware? You need to do this first before playing anything.