Photo

The STAR FORCE PI - Electronic Tabletop Mini-Arcade

arcade retro retrogaming emulation console neogeo gaming oldschool sega nintendo

132 replies to this topic

#126 phoenixdownita OFFLINE  

phoenixdownita

River Patroller

• 2,825 posts

Posted Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:20 PM

Is that pc engine sd going to be sold or just a pet project as I would buy that because all the game prices suck now as you pointed out.

Assuming you already have a PCEngine (any kind) the TurboED is not that expensive.

#127 StarForcePilot OFFLINE  

StarForcePilot

Star Raider

• Topic Starter
  • 89 posts

Posted Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:37 AM

Assuming you already have a PCEngine (any kind) the TurboED is not that expensive.

It's what I was gonna do originally, but adding SCART output made the whole thing full of bare PCBs, hence the GX4000 enclosure. Needn't cost a great amount, everdrive is about 80 euro, and I got a GX4000 empty case for roughly 10 pound.

#128 Tanooki ONLINE  

Tanooki

River Patroller

• 3,129 posts

Posted Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:46 PM

I don't unfortunately which is why I cared. The prices are the most bloated bs pile of it well beyond Nintendo abuse.

#129 StarForcePilot OFFLINE  

StarForcePilot

Star Raider

• Topic Starter
  • 89 posts

Posted Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:24 AM

Amen, it's one of the reasons why I haven't really attempted an NES build just yet. I have a very neat idea in mind though. But first let's finish the one that matter to me: Sega!

#130 StarForcePilot OFFLINE  

StarForcePilot

Star Raider

• Topic Starter
  • 89 posts

Posted Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:22 PM

Finally finished the Sega Omega Drive - pix/vid coming soon, but here's a preview!

segaod_small.png

#131 Tanooki ONLINE  

Tanooki

River Patroller

• 3,129 posts

Posted Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:04 PM

Wow you went there with the genesis does... lie campaign of the 90s to get attention. :)  Should be interesting to see the unveiling either way.

#132 StarForcePilot OFFLINE  

StarForcePilot

Star Raider

• Topic Starter
  • 89 posts

Posted Mon May 1, 2017 10:23 AM

segaod2.jpg?ssl=1&w=2000

You betcha, it's up! Check all the Blast Processing goodness in the new thread or original blog.

#133 StarForcePilot OFFLINE  

StarForcePilot

Star Raider

• Topic Starter
  • 89 posts

Posted Thu Aug 3, 2017 3:06 PM

Now also in HD action, playing some Splatterhouse 3 and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: arcade, retro, retrogaming, emulation, console, neogeo, gaming, oldschool, sega, nintendo

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users