IGNORED

Space Pirates for the Atari 400 / 800

Gold Panner

I am not a video gamer but it seems I found a very early Atari cassette game form 1982. Tehre is only two mentions of the game on the net. One is at the Atarimania database and one is a pdf of the Nov 1982 PC magazine as an ad. The game is from C&C software. I am looking for into for the game from ayone that knows anything. Please contact me at xossfs___yahoo.com.

I am not a video gamer but it seems I found a very early Atari cassette game form 1982. Tehre is only two mentions of the game on the net. One is at the Atarimania database and one is a pdf of the Nov 1982 PC magazine as an ad. The game is from C&C software. I am looking for into for the game from ayone that knows anything. Please contact me at xossfs___yahoo.com.

Hi. Don't know much about it but would you consider selling it to me and posting to the UK?

I'm part of the Software Preservation Initiative and would be great to get this title archived.

I could be persuaded to sell it but I don not know what that kind of thing would be worth

By the way the games name is Space Pirates by C &C software