IGNORED

Intellivision Release Schedule Updated - OCTOBER 2015

Rev

As far as vilifying people you are the King! And to make the point as straight as possible the folks making the LTO Flash! have never collected a penny up front.

Clearly, Groovy collected a lot of cash up front to fund Mars Minis and Rocketeer to support his soon to be??? released hive project. I am just a consumer, game player and collector. Let's see who comes through first, only time will tell.

Ha! Thank you for being so explicit and sincere in your point; you see it's not that hard, and it's definitely better than having you hide behind some passive-aggressive remark like, "that's not what I meant, you're all mean and I'm just a happy and friendly puppy trying to spread cheer." :roll:

Have you noticed that the community as a whole moved away from pre-orders with money upfront? Don't you recall that at one time a lot of games were being sold on pre-orders in a separate thread before actual release? And then... poof! no more? Now they are merely "reservations" with no money.

I wonder why that is? Perhaps it's because everybody already is aware of the unhappiness and grief that the Mars Minis and Rocketeer debacle caused.

It is not surprising why LTO did not take pre-orders. That is not to say that they would have, but the fact that the community seems to not tolerate it means that they would definitely won't now.

Like you have said yourself, real life happens and gets in the way. It was unfortunately that this happened with GroovyBee's projects after he asked for money, that is true, and we're all upset over it. I still trust that he will produce the games (since he has continued working on them and the hardware for production, and I have even beta tested them over time), but it served to teach our community a lesson: don't take money upfront until you are absolutely ready to produce, lest something happens that is out of your control and prevents you from releasing.

It's telling that after so long you still can't accept that and seem to want to turn that incident into some major catastrophe in which GroovyBee is an evil calamity imparted upon our community. By the way, didn't you get a refund already? Yet you appear to still hold a grudge.

Mate, I feel sorry for you. I really recommend you get some perspective. And to show you that I hold no ill will towards you personally, I attach a picture of a cute kitten that I hope will make you smile and brighten up your day a bit. :)

-dZ.

post-27318-0-35629400-1443694136_thumb.jpg

Edited by DZ-Jay

You know Dz all of this was actually very well said by you and thanks for agreeing or owning up to all of that!

The only thing I disagree with here is the cute Kitty thing as I have a great life and family and am actually a very happy and cheerful guy.

Not sad at all, and please don't feel sorry for me, I have always taken care of myself.

You cleared the air here on many points, and like I said I do agree with all of it.

Have a great day, best to you. Wolfy62/Dale

You know Dz all of this was actually very well said by you and thanks for agreeing or owning up to all of that!

The only thing I disagree with here is the cute Kitty thing as I have a great life and family and am actually a very happy and cheerful guy.

Not sad at all, and please don't feel sorry for me, I have always taken care of myself.

You cleared the air here on many points, and like I said I do agree with all of it.

Have a great day, best to you. Wolfy62/Dale

How can anybody disagree with a cute kitty? Your case is tougher than I thought!

I must bring out the heavy artillery: here have a BUNCH of cute kittens!!!

post-27318-0-33093700-1443701064_thumb.jpg

Oh Hai, Wolfy! We wove yu vewy much.

Plez smile for usss!!

• Like 1

I'm changing the game's name from Kaboom! to Mad Bomber.

attachicon.gifMadBomber.gif <--Click to animate

There's currently 9 different bombs. 3 different control types. Cutscene when you managed to get through all 9 bombs.

I'm still adding stuff to the game.

Game looks cool based on the image. Wonder if you could change the color of the bombs? I'm color blind so I can barely see them, I would think others might have the same issue.

• Like 1

Game looks cool based on the image. Wonder if you could change the color of the bombs? I'm color blind so I can barely see them, I would think others might have the same issue.

That is a great issue to bring up. I can add in an option to change the building color to another color, as well making the all the bombs white. I'm adding an option to not load the background, just gray and green(This color going to be changable in the option menu). Also adding basket size, if people feel like that the basket is too big, then they can make the basket smaller.

• Like 1

That is a great issue to bring up. I can add in an option to change the building color to another color, as well making the all the bombs white. I'm adding an option to not load the background, just gray and green(This color going to be changable in the option menu). Also adding basket size, if people feel like that the basket is too big, then they can make the basket smaller.

youre saying you are going to load only grey and green? Gray is what they see green and red as so if thats what you are saying it might still be a problem.

I am smiling! The part I commented on was the why you so sad part, I am not! Very happy here, thanks for the love and cute Kitten pictures! Wolfy :)

Another success story for the Happy Puppy & Cutie Kitty Brigade! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Yay!