IGNORED

Rob's Box O Crap 2015

VectorGamer

***SOLD***

Scroll down a bit to see an unboxing video of what was in the box o crap 2015.

It's the 2015 edition of Rob's Box O Crap. This is the biggest box o crap I've given away yet. The box weighs 13# and measures 17x13x9 and ships from 17112. The box o crap is free just pay shipping. Shipping to the US and Paypal only.

This box contains video gaming related items. Some things I can't fix, some things I can fix (but won't), some games I don't want to play and stuff I've already read.

If you want the box o crap send me a PM. First come first serve.

If you "win" the box o crap you must return to this thread and post either an unboxing video or photos of what you received.

Remember this is supposed to be fun. If you can't have fun then don't participate.

Here are previous editions of the box o crap:

• Like 5

Dang, I keep missing these grab bag offers! This is a pretty cool little grab bag some of you guys do. I also wish I'd snagged the last "100 items for $100" lot to. Guess I have to check the forums even more obsessively than I already do!

Can't wait to see what was in it!

Edited by Mitkraft

Lol! Nice Backin89 reference toward the end... funny hearing someone say it vs. seeing it in print. :lol:

Btw: that Wico trackball controller... is that really for the 2600? White sticker tells what system it's for. If it's for the TI, you need a power adapter in order for it to work...

• Like 1

Lol! Nice Backin89 reference toward the end... funny hearing someone say it vs. seeing it in print. :lol:

Btw: that Wico trackball controller... is that really for the 2600? White sticker tells what system it's for. If it's for the TI, you need a power adapter in order for it to work...

:lol: I had to do it. I know atariagers will love it, but some normal person. WTF!?!? :rolling: Yes the wico command control trakball is indeed for the 2600. Hyperboy got me an atari verson a couple months ago and now a wico. The last video I did the Airgame "close this discussion of dick I broke reference. :lol: Awesome package! If it's an early made N64 I might let Yurkie RGB mod it.

• Like 3