OSX Beta posted for testers.

#77 Shift838 OFFLINE  

Shift838

River Patroller

• Topic Starter
  • 2,461 posts
  • SHIFT838

Posted Wed Jan 9, 2019 9:52 PM

any testers had a chance to see if they can run this version yet?

#78 PeteE OFFLINE  

PeteE

Chopper Commander

• 198 posts

Posted Wed Jan 9, 2019 10:56 PM

First impressions on Mac OSX, on a Macbook Air with screen resolution 1366x768, the main window is too tall to fit onscreen - I cannot see anything below the "Quick Load Keys" label, the window doesn't seem to scroll down with the mouse wheel.  The MAME options page is blank, I would at least like to set the options "-w"and "-nomax".  I lost my Configuration options the first time because I hit launch before clicking Save OoeyGUI Configuration (and before reading the About tab.)  I loaded a Legend of Tilda cartridge and it worked great!

Edited by PeteE, Wed Jan 9, 2019 10:57 PM.

#79 Shift838 OFFLINE  

Shift838

River Patroller

• Topic Starter
  • 2,461 posts
  • SHIFT838

Posted Wed Jan 9, 2019 11:13 PM

First impressions on Mac OSX, on a Macbook Air with screen resolution 1366x768, the main window is too tall to fit onscreen - I cannot see anything below the "Quick Load Keys" label, the window doesn't seem to scroll down with the mouse wheel.  The MAME options page is blank, I would at least like to set the options "-w"and "-nomax".  I lost my Configuration options the first time because I hit launch before clicking Save OoeyGUI Configuration (and before reading the About tab.)  I loaded a Legend of Tilda cartridge and it worked great!

Have you read the development notes on the google drive?

Also, there is no options on the MAME options tab, I actually think I will be removing that tab and just forcing the launch in 'Windowed' mode.  There are not any options below the quick load keys.

I still need to work on the save system configuration options.

#80 arcadeshopper OFFLINE  

arcadeshopper

River Patroller

• 4,060 posts

Posted Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:43 AM

any testers had a chance to see if they can run this version yet?

yes i ran it in windows, got frustrated having to enter my path 9 times :) so haven't gotten back yet.. will tho

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users