IGNORED

Basic Parsing and Transformation Tool - New Version

dmsc

You're right, it was error 146 — I mistyped it.

I've narrowed the problem: I can't do ANYTHING with those files, even delete them in DOS, on the Atari. Something about using Atari800MacX to import the files from the Mac is creating invalid files.

Aaaargh.

thanks

-K

Damn it! I had this problem last year, and fixed it somehow. But I didn't say HOW here in the forum. Now it's a year later and I'm re-learning how to use TBXL. And having the same problem. Argh.

Kevin

Damn it! I had this problem last year, and fixed it somehow. But I didn't say HOW here in the forum. Now it's a year later and I'm re-learning how to use TBXL. And having the same problem. Argh.

Kevin

Dear Kevin in 2018:

Your floppy image is probably corrupted, again. Create a new one. Just DOS, DUP and Turbo BASIC. But work from H:

Remember to use basicParser to write to a directory that is seen as H: by the Atari. It's way easier than importing to the emulator using the "Edit an ATR image..." function.

-Kevin in 2017

• Like 4

• 2 years later...

Hi!

Hi dmsc-

Is this the first thread on this topic, or was there one before it?

I wanted to go back to the beginning and comb through the posts.

Thanks,

Larry

Yes, that was the first thread, then it continued in this one: 

Have Fun!

Edited by dmsc

15 hours ago, Philsan said:
17 hours ago, Gury said:
Great news, great tool for parsing Atari BASIC and Turbo Basic XL listings to native format. Some kind of bridge between PC and native thing.
Thanks!

Perhaps this tool could be "linked" to Mad Studio to output Atari Basic and TBXL in tokenized format.

Hi Philsan,

This tool is already part of Mad Studio and I will surely include new version in next release. This version is good to differentiate between Atari BASIC and Turbo BASIC XL listings.

Hi Philsan,
This tool is already part of Mad Studio and I will surely include new version in next release. This version is good to differentiate between Atari BASIC and Turbo BASIC XL listings.

If I am not wrong, Mad Studio saves Atari Basic and TBXL in LST format.
I mean, it would be nice if it could save in tokenized format.