IGNORED

What 7800 games are you playing right now?

sramirez2008

Where did you get Klax?? Is it on cart? Mini review please.

I got it on eBay for 30$, which I thought was fair. (one auction up there now with no bids that ends Friday evening from same vendor).

But I THINK, coincidentally, that it turned out to be from user "Shawn" here....because I bought an MIA cart from him through the marketplace (where he also had a Klax or two) here a bit later and am fairly sure the return address was the same. Meant to ask Shawn about that actually!

I'm no Klax expert (I THINK I have the NES version but that I am unsure should tell you something!) but I like the 7800 version. I will say that it does not seem to present the same kind of depth, or at least present the depth as well. It took me a while to get the feel for where the tiles fell off. And the colors, well...I'm not going to say they pop. They're kind of dull. Totally playable and fun though if you like Klax.

Edited by GoldenWheels

Colors are a bit dull on the 7800 version (trademark of the system), but at least you can better distinguish them from the colors they chose for the 2600 version. Blue and light blue I think it was on the 2600, always tripped me up! :(

Too funny! There's a pair on the 7800 that I had to screw up a few times before I realized they were actually differently colored. Think it's like light brown/orange and yellow?

Edited by GoldenWheels

Can't stop playing Ninja Golf. This game is ridiculous (in a good way) and addicting. So far, I've made it to the 7th hole...and this is on the Easy setting.

Recommend this one to any 7800 owner :thumbsup:, but take your time looking as it can be a bit pricey.

post-21941-0-75527000-1449374147_thumb.jpg post-21941-0-24428900-1449374179_thumb.jpg post-21941-0-62574600-1449374210_thumb.jpg

By the way, I'm playing this game with my newly acquired Sega Genesis 3 button and Seagull 78 adapter. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

post-21941-0-30727000-1449378201_thumb.jpg

Much better than playing with the Proline controller.

Thanks Edladdin!

• Like 3