IGNORED

Tron Video Clips Tests Dual Cinepak CD Set

ovalbugmann

These were some tests I made a while back and are unencrypted discs, they contain various Tron short youtube clips from the movies, videogames(Tron Evolution & Tron 2.0) and Tron Musical Score videos & Tron/Tron Legacy film previews too. Each disc is around 45+ minutes long and are similar. Sound is low on some clips, several clips repeat play(its not repeating tracks tho) on one or the other disc while there are sight differences is the similar videos I converted on there. Many clips will have to be resized for proper aspect ratio using B+directional pad and or #1 or #3.

Disc #2(if i didn't mix them up while making the .cdis, lol) has a broken track #9 so it will reset to the Jaguar Cinepak logo at the beginning around 17 minutes into the uninterrupted playback after track 8 of that disc(Track #1 is the Jaguar Cinepak logo) so at that time press and hold 'A' button and enter #10 - 1&0(kinda quickly but firmly) for track 10 and then release all buttons to watch the rest of the videos on that disc. If you get freezing video, stop and turn off the jag, unplug the CD player from the base Jag or just off and let it cool down completely for maybe 20 minutes then try again.

They both played fine for me except that track #9 on disc #2 which I skipped(as above described). I also used a small house fan blowing on the Jag to keep it cool while playing the movies. lol As you know the JagCD is finicky as hell. If all else fails try greasing your Jaguar CD Player Laser Mechanism as described in my Greasing the Jag's Transport thread. lol. (or maybe turn up the laser power pot a slight bit (to the right)) Remember watching Cinepak, as I encode them(high bitrate),on the Jag makes it run at full bandwidth, which means everything is working at full capacity so any hiccup will stop playback, bit of dust, smallest scratch, burned the disc on too high a speed, low quality discs(use JVC/Taiyo Yuden), a finger print, a hot Jaguar, slight bump, breathing on it, a displacement in the earth's magnetic field, vibrations from something, whatever, lol.

You guys know the rest of the Cinepak controls. Next up to dust off for upload is a youtube clips Demolition Man Movie/Game Cinepak Test disc or discs - if possible. Enjoy! :)

Tron Test Disc #1:

https://mega.nz/#!yF4TkS7I!iXGQ5r0ZKfTiZ--Z9Q2JC4cq0-Ft69qLOuitO4kyQnw

Tron Test Disc #2:

https://mega.nz/#!ORBBUb7L!GtY8degrDTUwzZ4e51_w3xMSuBX3N2nrihg6JeZ5O74

• Like 5