250 replies to this topic

#251 Jinroh OFFLINE  

Jinroh

Dragonstomper

• Topic Starter
  • 540 posts
  • Catgirl Maid Lover

Posted Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:23 AM

It's funny you say that, I did bump the ROM up to 32K, there's some more things that I wanna pack in, that just won't fit into 16K. ;) Re-writing the entire collision is on my list so that should improve things a bit as well. There was some cinematic things I wanted to add to the current boss battle, so I was like damn, I'll have to bump up the ROM size to squeeze in those intermission type things.

Good to hear! The artwork inside and outside the game is lovely. The "lives" shot of Jinny is very nicely done. I get what your going for with the jumps. It reminds me of pitfall, which is, of course, iconic. (and, I doubt anyone would say "boo" if you snuck in an extra 8-16K for more fun, and it might save you a few gray hairs ;) )

I thought about having a poster and then have a gallery of various arts in the manual, but we'll have to see when the time comes. :)

P.S., I think the pin-up pack-in is a superb idea. I'd say make a calendar, but then it would only last one year :(

Hehe you can do it! :D Just a bit more practice and you'll be killing them left and right.

My friend Carol drew my current avatar. She also drew one of the previous Kitty Jinny pics that I posted. :3

Looking forward to the next demo. Though seeing most of it would require being able to get past the ghosts. :)

Say, Jinroh, who drew your current avatar?

Edited by Jinroh, Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:24 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Catgirls, Maids, Carrots, Assembly, Bread Cats, Sidescroller, 16K

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users