311 replies to this topic

#301 Jinroh OFFLINE  

Jinroh

Dragonstomper

• Topic Starter
  • 657 posts
  • Catgirl Maid Lover

Posted Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:39 PM

I do recall a possibly sexy blonde rabbit named Chocolat from a few pages back. Looks like she made it into the game.

Hehe, actually she was blonde the whole time. ^^

My friend did his interpretation based on the Sprite. She'll be a tough fight, guaranteed. ;) Her battle is Mega Man inspired.

a1d1e76ab5a301ed380dcd482e51ac87.jpg

I do recall a possibly sexy blonde rabbit named Chocolat from a few pages back. Looks like she made it into the game.

Edited by Jinroh, Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:54 PM.

#302 WizardBone OFFLINE  

WizardBone

Chopper Commander

• 129 posts

Posted Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:53 PM

Casual teasing. :3

attachicon.gifDYssIuxWAAA7bmS.jpg

Love it! Can't wait to see her in game. I'd call her foxy but ... ya know... she's a sexy rabbit. 

#303 Swami OFFLINE  

Swami

Stargunner

• 1,837 posts

Posted Thu Apr 5, 2018 8:07 PM

Love it! Can't wait to see her in game. I'd call her foxy but ... ya know... she's a sexy rabbit. 

LOL! Something tells me rabbits would find being called a fox offensive. :grin:  :lolblue: 

#304 Swami OFFLINE  

Swami

Stargunner

• 1,837 posts

Posted Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:53 PM

Casual teasing. :3
DYssIuxWAAA7bmS.jpg

Hey Jinroh,

Whats the buzz on your fabulous cat tale?

#305 Jinroh OFFLINE  

Jinroh

Dragonstomper

• Topic Starter
  • 657 posts
  • Catgirl Maid Lover

Posted Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:12 PM

Thanks Swami! :)

Progress has been a bit slow.

I'm going to Two Schools and Working so I need to clone myself, so I can get everything finished.

I'm hoping though to get the next demo out before the end of the summer, with at least the next battle with Chocolat playable. :) Also been working on some WIP for the box or manual art. I'm trying to get a nice striking heroic pose.

Capture.PNG

Edited by Jinroh, Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:15 PM.

#306 cimmerian OFFLINE  

cimmerian

Chopper Commander

• 189 posts

Posted Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:28 AM

Hi Jinroh, just giving you a heads up that we'll be playing your game Carrot Kingdom today on our Twitch livestream of ZeroPage Homebrew! The LIVE show starts at 2PM PT/5PM ET and will be archived on YouTube usually the day after. Hope to see you there!

Streaming 60fps on a RGB Modded Light-Sixer 2600 through Framemeister

Twitch LiveStreams: http://twitch.tv/zeropagehomebrew/

#307 Jinroh OFFLINE  

Jinroh

Dragonstomper

• Topic Starter
  • 657 posts
  • Catgirl Maid Lover

Posted Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:15 AM

Oh wow really? That is awesome!

I may be at work during this time, not sure yet, but I definitely will see if I can catch it in time. Depends on how many people are working Overtime.

But really cool! I am flattered!

I tweeted it too! You guys are so awesome! :)

Edited by Jinroh, Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:19 AM.

#308 Jinroh OFFLINE  

Jinroh

Dragonstomper

• Topic Starter
  • 657 posts
  • Catgirl Maid Lover

Posted Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:58 AM

Here is the stream from Zero Page Homebrew. :) I really appreciated seeing you guys play it. Gave me some good ideas as well, super valuable!

Edited by Jinroh, Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:59 AM.

#309 cimmerian OFFLINE  

cimmerian

Chopper Commander

• 189 posts

Posted Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:00 PM

No problem, we love taking a look at WIP games! Thanks so much for making it.

I think the more feedback that developers get, the better the games will be and then everybody wins! :-)

Here is the stream from Zero Page Homebrew. :) I really appreciated seeing you guys play it. Gave me some good ideas as well, super valuable!

#310 Jinroh OFFLINE  

Jinroh

Dragonstomper

• Topic Starter
  • 657 posts
  • Catgirl Maid Lover

Posted Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:25 AM

Definitely! It has really helped, I have a nice list of tweaks and polishes before the next demo. :)

The next boss battle is nearly finished I might even finish up tonight. Then after putting in some of the tweaks I'll put out the next demo. :) I am really anxious to see what you guys think of this next boss battle, and the few more levels in between. :)

No problem, we love taking a look at WIP games! Thanks so much for making it.

I think the more feedback that developers get, the better the games will be and then everybody wins! :-)

#311 Swami OFFLINE  

Swami

Stargunner

• 1,837 posts

Posted Sat Aug 4, 2018 5:28 PM

Definitely! It has really helped, I have a nice list of tweaks and polishes before the next demo. :)

The next boss battle is nearly finished I might even finish up tonight. Then after putting in some of the tweaks I'll put out the next demo. :) I am really anxious to see what you guys think of this next boss battle, and the few more levels in between. :)

Exciting news! Thanks for your persistence. Definitely AA store material and on my cart purchase list!

#312 Jinroh OFFLINE  

Jinroh

Dragonstomper

• Topic Starter
  • 657 posts
  • Catgirl Maid Lover

Posted Sun Aug 5, 2018 11:04 AM

Exciting news! Thanks for your persistence. Definitely AA store material and on my cart purchase list!

Thank you so much! I am really working hard to get all the new stuff finished. ^^

I am right now restructuring as in my 32K I can get rid of a lot of redundant code. Its exciting as I should be able to add music and all the other polish ^^ quite easy.

Here is a sneak peek of Chocolat I work hard on making her very well animated and it was fun to code her big state machine ^^

57F64FA4-CF4D-4276-8079-5084F91607A7.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Catgirls, Maids, Carrots, Assembly, Bread Cats, Sidescroller, 16K

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users