322 replies to this topic

#301 Jinroh OFFLINE  

Jinroh

Dragonstomper

• Topic Starter
  • 696 posts
  • Catgirl Maid Lover

Posted Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:39 PM

I do recall a possibly sexy blonde rabbit named Chocolat from a few pages back. Looks like she made it into the game.

Hehe, actually she was blonde the whole time. ^^

My friend did his interpretation based on the Sprite. She'll be a tough fight, guaranteed. ;) Her battle is Mega Man inspired.

a1d1e76ab5a301ed380dcd482e51ac87.jpg

I do recall a possibly sexy blonde rabbit named Chocolat from a few pages back. Looks like she made it into the game.

Edited by Jinroh, Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:54 PM.

#302 WizardBone OFFLINE  

WizardBone

Chopper Commander

• 133 posts

Posted Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:53 PM

Casual teasing. :3

attachicon.gifDYssIuxWAAA7bmS.jpg

Love it! Can't wait to see her in game. I'd call her foxy but ... ya know... she's a sexy rabbit. 

#303 Swami OFFLINE  

Swami

River Patroller

• 2,626 posts

Posted Thu Apr 5, 2018 8:07 PM

Love it! Can't wait to see her in game. I'd call her foxy but ... ya know... she's a sexy rabbit. 

LOL! Something tells me rabbits would find being called a fox offensive. :grin:  :lolblue: 

#304 Swami OFFLINE  

Swami

River Patroller

• 2,626 posts

Posted Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:53 PM

Casual teasing. :3
DYssIuxWAAA7bmS.jpg

Hey Jinroh,

Whats the buzz on your fabulous cat tale?

#305 Jinroh OFFLINE  

Jinroh

Dragonstomper

• Topic Starter
  • 696 posts
  • Catgirl Maid Lover

Posted Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:12 PM

Thanks Swami! :)

Progress has been a bit slow.

I'm going to Two Schools and Working so I need to clone myself, so I can get everything finished.

I'm hoping though to get the next demo out before the end of the summer, with at least the next battle with Chocolat playable. :) Also been working on some WIP for the box or manual art. I'm trying to get a nice striking heroic pose.

Capture.PNG

Edited by Jinroh, Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:15 PM.

#306 cimmerian OFFLINE  

cimmerian

Dragonstomper

• 547 posts

Posted Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:28 AM

Hi Jinroh, just giving you a heads up that we'll be playing your game Carrot Kingdom today on our Twitch livestream of ZeroPage Homebrew! The LIVE show starts at 2PM PT/5PM ET and will be archived on YouTube usually the day after. Hope to see you there!

Streaming 60fps on a RGB Modded Light-Sixer 2600 through Framemeister

Twitch LiveStreams: http://twitch.tv/zeropagehomebrew/

#307 Jinroh OFFLINE  

Jinroh

Dragonstomper

• Topic Starter
  • 696 posts
  • Catgirl Maid Lover

Posted Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:15 AM

Oh wow really? That is awesome!

I may be at work during this time, not sure yet, but I definitely will see if I can catch it in time. Depends on how many people are working Overtime.

But really cool! I am flattered!

I tweeted it too! You guys are so awesome! :)

Edited by Jinroh, Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:19 AM.

#308 Jinroh OFFLINE  

Jinroh

Dragonstomper

• Topic Starter
  • 696 posts
  • Catgirl Maid Lover

Posted Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:58 AM

Here is the stream from Zero Page Homebrew. :) I really appreciated seeing you guys play it. Gave me some good ideas as well, super valuable!

Edited by Jinroh, Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:59 AM.

#309 cimmerian OFFLINE  

cimmerian

Dragonstomper

• 547 posts

Posted Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:00 PM

No problem, we love taking a look at WIP games! Thanks so much for making it.

I think the more feedback that developers get, the better the games will be and then everybody wins! :-)

Here is the stream from Zero Page Homebrew. :) I really appreciated seeing you guys play it. Gave me some good ideas as well, super valuable!

#310 Jinroh OFFLINE  

Jinroh

Dragonstomper

• Topic Starter
  • 696 posts
  • Catgirl Maid Lover

Posted Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:25 AM

Definitely! It has really helped, I have a nice list of tweaks and polishes before the next demo. :)

The next boss battle is nearly finished I might even finish up tonight. Then after putting in some of the tweaks I'll put out the next demo. :) I am really anxious to see what you guys think of this next boss battle, and the few more levels in between. :)

No problem, we love taking a look at WIP games! Thanks so much for making it.

I think the more feedback that developers get, the better the games will be and then everybody wins! :-)

#311 Swami OFFLINE  

Swami

River Patroller

• 2,626 posts

Posted Sat Aug 4, 2018 5:28 PM

Definitely! It has really helped, I have a nice list of tweaks and polishes before the next demo. :)

The next boss battle is nearly finished I might even finish up tonight. Then after putting in some of the tweaks I'll put out the next demo. :) I am really anxious to see what you guys think of this next boss battle, and the few more levels in between. :)

Exciting news! Thanks for your persistence. Definitely AA store material and on my cart purchase list!

#312 Jinroh OFFLINE  

Jinroh

Dragonstomper

• Topic Starter
  • 696 posts
  • Catgirl Maid Lover

Posted Sun Aug 5, 2018 11:04 AM

Exciting news! Thanks for your persistence. Definitely AA store material and on my cart purchase list!

Thank you so much! I am really working hard to get all the new stuff finished. ^^

I am right now restructuring as in my 32K I can get rid of a lot of redundant code. Its exciting as I should be able to add music and all the other polish ^^ quite easy.

Here is a sneak peek of Chocolat I work hard on making her very well animated and it was fun to code her big state machine ^^

57F64FA4-CF4D-4276-8079-5084F91607A7.gif

#313 MemberAtarian OFFLINE  

MemberAtarian

Moonsweeper

• 260 posts

Posted Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:47 PM

So detailed, I really love it! Keep up with the work! :)

Thank you so much! I am really working hard to get all the new stuff finished. ^^

I am right now restructuring as in my 32K I can get rid of a lot of redundant code. Its exciting as I should be able to add music and all the other polish ^^ quite easy.

Here is a sneak peek of Chocolat I work hard on making her very well animated and it was fun to code her big state machine ^^

attachicon.gif57F64FA4-CF4D-4276-8079-5084F91607A7.gif

#314 sudoboy OFFLINE  

sudoboy

Space Invader

• 20 posts

Posted Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:41 AM

That's pretty awesome! I like it!

#315 Jinroh OFFLINE  

Jinroh

Dragonstomper

• Topic Starter
  • 696 posts
  • Catgirl Maid Lover

Posted Sat Sep 8, 2018 8:58 AM

Thanks guys! I am so glad you are liking it! :)

More work this week, the title screen, I re-did, as I am re-writing the structure of the code in the game. Also adding Genesis controller support, and hopefully enough room for NTSC/PAL region select within the game. :)

CK_4.png

#316 Swami OFFLINE  

Swami

River Patroller

• 2,626 posts

Posted Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:38 PM

Hi Jinroh,

Not to be a pest. You mentioned this in another thread and made me curious how things are going. :)

#317 Jinroh OFFLINE  

Jinroh

Dragonstomper

• Topic Starter
  • 696 posts
  • Catgirl Maid Lover

Posted Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:13 PM

Not a pest at all, I feel bad during the fall semester I could not work on it at all.

However I have been working Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights since then getting the new demo ready.

I removed the Sega icon from the title screen since that is auto-detectable. The next demo will be worth the wait though, and then it will just be a hop, skip, and a jump to the final. :3

#318 Jin OFFLINE  

Jin

Solar Striker

• 3,092 posts

Posted Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:17 PM

Sweet! I've finally got a Harmony cart again so I'll be really looking forward to checking out the new demo when it's up! Jinny is best 8-bit kitty :D

#319 Jinroh OFFLINE  

Jinroh

Dragonstomper

• Topic Starter
  • 696 posts
  • Catgirl Maid Lover

Posted Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:02 AM

Awww thanks. :3

Super cute new avatar Jin. I am glad you got a new Harmony cart yay! :3 I think you'll really like the new things that I am adding to the next demo.

I did not help myself by starting the reorganizing and improvement of the code when I switched to 32K, I am still hooking everything all up and making the code much better. Time consuming but I am grinding it out.

The most recent is add the Bread Cat battle to the 32K ROM. :3 (Unfortunately did not have enough cycle time to draw everything and have an unflickering Jinny. Oh well. :/ )

Sweet! I've finally got a Harmony cart again so I'll be really looking forward to checking out the new demo when it's up! Jinny is best 8-bit kitty :D

Edited by Jinroh, Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:21 AM.

#320 Jin OFFLINE  

Jin

Solar Striker

• 3,092 posts

Posted Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:11 PM

Awww thanks. :3

Super cute new avatar Jin. I am glad you got a new Harmony cart yay! :3 I think you'll really like the new things that I am adding to the next demo.

D'aww, thanks! It's my very first 'sona commission, that I got from my favoritest artist Reva the Scarf back in August. It's cropped for avatar use but you can find the full version here, and don't worry, it's SFW. :lol: Your new avatar is wonderful too, the eyes in particular are really beautiful!

While I wait for the new demo I'll have to check out the latest build tomorrow when I'm not so sleepy. Carrot Kingdom is definitely my #1 most looked forward to upcoming Atari game!

Edited by Jin, Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:11 PM.

#321 Jinroh OFFLINE  

Jinroh

Dragonstomper

• Topic Starter
  • 696 posts
  • Catgirl Maid Lover

Posted Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:23 AM

So cute. :3 Very nice FA account as well. I know right? The artist who did this draws eyes so enchantingly. ^o^

I am glad you are liking the game so much too! :3 Kind words like that help keep me on track. I wasted some time trying to get everything crammed into the Bread Cat battle so Jinny would not flicker, but just could not fit it all in. It does move me on to the next task which is to get the side scrolling engine hooked back up in the 32K ROM. I had to do some re-organizing there, but should not take too long.

D'aww, thanks! It's my very first 'sona commission, that I got from my favoritest artist Reva the Scarf back in August. It's cropped for avatar use but you can find the full version here, and don't worry, it's SFW. :lol: Your new avatar is wonderful too, the eyes in particular are really beautiful!

While I wait for the new demo I'll have to check out the latest build tomorrow when I'm not so sleepy. Carrot Kingdom is definitely my #1 most looked forward to upcoming Atari game!

Edited by Jinroh, Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:24 AM.

• Jin likes this

#322 Swami OFFLINE  

Swami

River Patroller

• 2,626 posts

Posted Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:59 AM

Thanks guys! I am so glad you are liking it! :)

More work this week, the title screen, I re-did, as I am re-writing the structure of the code in the game. Also adding Genesis controller support, and hopefully enough room for NTSC/PAL region select within the game. :)

Wow! Just noticed. We're gonna have 2-button Sega Genesis controller capability now. Very cool!

#323 Jinroh OFFLINE  

Jinroh

Dragonstomper

• Topic Starter
  • 696 posts
  • Catgirl Maid Lover

Posted Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:01 AM

Yes I was excited by this too, I think it should make things much more fun and NES-like. :3

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Catgirls, Maids, Carrots, Assembly, Bread Cats, Sidescroller, 16K

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users