IGNORED

Selling Atari collection

pshay

I wanted to mention that I purchased several items from pshay and everything was in as described or better condition, packed incredibly well and shipped quickly. I would not hesitate to buy from him again!

I'll second all of the above. My parcel arrived yesterday a little sooner than expected and no worries. A big thank you to pshay!

Thanks for the kind words, everyone. I've tried to be fair and transparent. So far everyone has been easy to deal with. AbeOwitz, the only prop in the HHGTTG is an Order for Destruction. I've got pics of that game on the site. http://ataricollectionforsale.blogspot.com I don't check this main thread frequently, so please PM if you'd like a quick response.

I'll try to get the last few items tested and posted this weekend.

Edited by pshay

Thanks for the reply. I'll skip then, I really want the "Don't Panic" button... hard to find a box with everything for < $50...

Thanks for the kind words, everyone. I've tried to be fair and transparent. So far everyone has been easy to deal with. AbeOwitz, the only prop in the HHGTTG is an Order for Destruction. I've got pics of that game on the site. http://ataricollectionforsale.blogspot.com I don't check this main thread frequently, so please PM if you'd like a quick response.

I'll try to get the last few items tested and posted this weekend.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...