IGNORED

TI-99/4A Stuff - Okay folks... WHAT DO I DO NOW?

RSS Bot

As I've started to approach a 'dead end' in the acquisition of CURRENTLY available hardware that interests me for my classic computer, I figured, "Why not learn how to burn chips?" This way I could keep my interest level up, possibly be able to beta test stuff on Real Iron for someone someday (if requested) or even burn a chip or two for others... when I figure out what the hell I'm doing!

A handful of the TI-gods had previously gotten together, envisioned, designed, debugged and built the amazing "Uber Cart" for the eagerly awaiting TI masses. The Uber Cart has been used for some really cool compilations, like the Extended BASIC 2.7 Suite cartridge developed by the late Tony (The Great Gazoo) Knerr. Now I know I'll NEVER get to the level of Gazoo or the other TI-gods, but with all the cool new stuff coming out, I also thought, "Why not have some fun and learn something new along the way?"

Anyway this blog entry is just square one in my travels down this road! I quite literally have NO CLUE how to use this thing yet, and have 100+ questions. So, if you are reading this, all advice, suggestions and comments are welcome... except for the burning of Zero Zap! :P

Thanks! Ω

http://atariage.com/forums/blog/567/entry-12391-okay-folks-what-do-i-do-now/