IGNORED

Intellivision Revolution shirt

mthompson

Here's something to freshen up your wardrobe or just make a statement — The Intellivision Revolution t-shirt.

post-39531-0-59461300-1445288687_thumb.png

It includes images from all 13 titles on the Intellivision Revolution release list, and it has Rev's official okey dokey. The standard shirt comes in 14 colors (choose wisely) in sizes SM to 2XL. The premium shirt goes up to 5XL.

They're printed on demand by Spreadshirt.com, ship fast, and come with a full guarantee. I've had very good luck with them. I do these just for fun, so the prices are strictly at cost. Click here to check them out or order.

The other Intv shirts are still in the shop, too. BTW, I haven't forgotten about the request for a hockey shirt.

• Like 9

Im trying to trick the ole lady into modeling the revolution shirt. Wish me luck!

Afterall, she did model the brotherhood button.

the most of us appreciates your efforts with that lady, Rev, and encourages you! Let us know.

How about an Intellivision Revolution bra?

• 2 years later...

It's here! The 2018 edition of the Intellivision Revolution shirt. This new version has images from 14 recent and upcoming Intellivision Revolution games.

post-39531-0-47019100-1527854628.png

It's shown here in black, but you can get it in a variety of colors and in sizes SM to 6XL.

Spreadshirt has free shipping today through June 4. The coupon code is SENDIT. Use the link in my signature line to order or go to https://shop.spreadshirt.com/thompson

The cost is $13.49 and as always, this is a not-for-profit activity done mainly for my own amusement (and yours).

• Like 5

Cool! I will be sporting one of these in Portland. Wasn't there two versions of the tshirt before? A standard version and a nicer cotton? I think the fit on the more expensive version was better IIRC.

I did have premium shirts as a choice before because they came in colors and sizes that weren't available in the standard shirts. Now the standard shirt comes in 24 colors and 9 sizes, so I figured I'd simplify the shirt store and just stick to the regular shirt.

The premium shirt is a little nicer, but the regular is just fine, and I like low prices. :) Thanks for the support!