IGNORED

Big Blue - Homebrew

cNp

In an odd twist, I fired up Big Blue again this morning as I hadn't played in since a while after my initial review. And would you believe it I got through all 9 depth levels. So all treasures and fish accounted for! Yeah! I meant to ask, but does the cart save these internally? It didn't appear to between resets and I likely even addressed that in my review, but couldn't remember right off hand?

In an odd twist, I fired up Big Blue again this morning as I hadn't played in since a while after my initial review. And would you believe it I got through all 9 depth levels. So all treasures and fish accounted for! Yeah! I meant to ask, but does the cart save these internally? It didn't appear to between resets and I likely even addressed that in my review, but couldn't remember right off hand?

Hope you enjoyed the last "Fish" and the final treasure :)

The cart doesn't save anything between resets so next boot your Aquarium and Museum will be empty again.

Chris

• 2 months later...

Just an update to say that I now have the Japanese versions of Big blue available if anyone is interested in this niche within a niche grin.png

Pics here: www.flickr.com/photos/cnp/albums/72157668523246797

If anyone is interested in a Japanese copy of the game at the usual price of a GCE version (£36 + p&p) then order from the website (vectorrepublic.co.uk) before the end of June and leave a note in your payment or drop me a PM. I'll be adding these to the website soon for £40 to cover the extra cost of design work and printing.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...

Greetings!  Thought i'd just put an overdue update in this thread as I released a budget clamshell version of Big Blue now that all of the final original boxes etc. are definitely now found, made, and sold :)

Full boxed with overlay versions of Frontier and Quartz's Quest are still available for now.

https://www.vectorrepublic.co.uk/Big-Blue-Clam-Shell-Edition-GCE-US-Style-p523480952

image.thumb.png.abc0160a35b7e9b8ebbc17d6a71ca64d.png

• Like 1