IGNORED

Gift Giving season is upon us

arcadeshopper

• 10 months later...

I received the transparent water-slide sheets a few days ago and bought a new cup at Wally World. In the next couple of days I plan to print up a sheet with assorted TI stuff and see how it all works out. When done, I'm sure it'll be more for decorative use than a daily user, but it's sure cheaper than Vista Print. I'm thinking a one-of-a-kind TI mug might make an okay prize at Fest West next year too?

gallery_35324_1027_8268.jpg

• Like 2

Well those aren't my design do you have any pics? I can try to redo it

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

I don't... I threw away the mug... Basically it's a plain white mug like the ones you have on your site, and the graphics are just a few colorful player ships from parsec racing along. That's it. No background. These mugs held up very well despite being in the dishwasher almost daily for several years.

• Like 2

I don't... I threw away the mug... Basically it's a plain white mug like the ones you have on your site, and the graphics are just a few colorful player ships from parsec racing along. That's it. No background. These mugs held up very well despite being in the dishwasher almost daily for several years.

Well i found the original post by C.Randolph where he pimped his store to the yahoo forum. turns out his link was to a defunked site that now redirects to an apple 2 site..shrug anyway would like to find his old store, cafepress never gets rid of old stuff so it may still be out there.. lmk if you have the old email from your order would be 2005 around xmas.

Greg

Well i found the original post by C.Randolph where he pimped his store to the yahoo forum. turns out his link was to a defunked site that now redirects to an apple 2 site..shrug anyway would like to find his old store, cafepress never gets rid of old stuff so it may still be out there.. lmk if you have the old email from your order would be 2005 around xmas.

Greg

Did you try the wayback machine? The original archived site might hold clues on how to find anything that's left.

Edited by Sinphaltimus

Did you try the wayback machine? The original archived site might hold clues on how to find anything that's left.

Yep I did and couldn't find the link since it was php based forums I got the base site tho

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Edited by arcadeshopper
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...