IGNORED

Price check: Coleco Expansion Module #3 loose

swlovinist

it's worth what you think it's worth.

to me not knowing if it works or not makes a big difference:

does it have the printer, is the printer carridge string still wouind correctly or is it off it's spindle. if it's off you probably won't be able to fix it.

if you open the tape drive, is the rubber wheel there and is it rotted (soft and sticky, or has it dry rotted and fallen off).

these are things you got to look at.

if it's pristine condition and not knowing the condition i would probably try to start at $50 - 100.

if there are any defects i talked about above i would try to get it as cheap as i could, or just pass on it if the outside has started to yellow.

again it's up to you what you think it's worth.

Exactly what mightwiz said! If the seller can't or won't test it or better yet, let you test it, then it's all worth the price of a BIG doorstop. If you just want to roll the dice, then $40 would be the most that I would go.

If you really want an EM#3, I got a mint CIB including the Coleco corrugated shipping box... but it would take a very serious offer for me to sell it seeing as it's as good as your gonna get after 32 years.

These is the perfect answers to my questions. I got an expansion module #3 in a lot with many other items for a good price. The printer is included. The items are not in the best shape, so I will see what I can do to test them and get back to everyone. I have both a Coleco Adam Boxed and Expansion Module #3 boxed in my game collection. I have a local store I will probably trade this in to for cheap if it indeed does not work. I will test this system hopefully tonight.

• Like 1