IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - I won an eBay auction!

RSS Bot

Wow. Amazing. What's more, I was the only bidder. I had been watching this eBay auction for 5 days. It was for an N-Gage game I didn't have yet. I was thinking, "Oh, this will probably end up being a ton of money and I can't afford it." But I was fascinated at how nobody else even wanted this game. So I ended up getting Rifts: Promise of Power for $38 including shipping. It's a brand new copy, and it has never been opened. And I think it will stay that way. I have a couple sealed N-Gage games in my collection, just titles that I don't seem to be interested in playing so I keep them sealed. I had a good Thanksgiving. I fixed my annual turkey TV dinner and ate it. Mom fixed some stuffing as well, so I had that. It was just us, as my sister's family went somewhere else. And then I went to sleep at about noon. It wasn't the turkey chemicals, I just got switched around to sleeping during the day. I just got back from the grocery store. Got a whole bunch of stuff to eat for about $150. Stocked up in case it decides to ice. I am glad I won that auction though. It was amazing. eBay congratulated me with a "nice find!" comment. The thing was, though, it was originally $40. I guess the guy selling it wanted to lower the starting price in order for someone to bid on it. If it hadn't have been for me, nobody would have gotten it. And no, I will not be participating in the Black Friday madness. Going to the grocery store is thrilling enough for me.

http://atariage.com/forums/blog/168/entry-12510-i-won-an-ebay-auction/