Opcode's organizational restructuring announcement

Opcode ColecoVision restructuring organizational operations

105 replies to this topic

#101 coleconut OFFLINE  

coleconut

Dragonstomper

• 652 posts

Posted Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:48 PM

Well I got my refund....well sort of...Paypal shows a refund then they put a hold on the refund. Nothing for Opcode to do, its between me and Paypal but WHAT JERKS. Whew, feel better now.

#102 opcode ONLINE  

opcode

River Patroller

• 4,561 posts
  • Bringing new life to your ColecoVision!

Posted Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:44 AM

Any updates yet on re-sending our payments?

We will start contacting pre-orders this week. But it should take a few weeks until we can contact everybody, since we don't want to take risks again.

The good news is that we may have found a very nice alternative for the future that should be good and safe for everybody. We will announce that soon.

In the meantime everything follows as planned, and we will have news to share soon, about the games, and about the 2nd run and 3rd run of the SGM.

#103 128Kgames OFFLINE  

128Kgames

Stargunner

• 1,052 posts
  • Victory is mine! I am the Worrior!

Posted Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:04 AM

We will start contacting pre-orders this week. But it should take a few weeks until we can contact everybody, since we don't want to take risks again.

The good news is that we may have found a very nice alternative for the future that should be good and safe for everybody. We will announce that soon.

In the meantime everything follows as planned, and we will have news to share soon, about the games, and about the 2nd run and 3rd run of the SGM.

Thanks man, appreciate the update. 

#104 128Kgames OFFLINE  

128Kgames

Stargunner

• 1,052 posts
  • Victory is mine! I am the Worrior!

Posted Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:19 PM

Have you started contacting the pre-orders yet for new payment?  Haven't received any emails just making sure I don't miss them. 

#105 opcode ONLINE  

opcode

River Patroller

• 4,561 posts
  • Bringing new life to your ColecoVision!

Posted Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:09 PM

Have you started contacting the pre-orders yet for new payment?  Haven't received any emails just making sure I don't miss them. 

Not yet, but we will soon. In fact we will have some announcements about that very soon. :)

#106 lawdawg710 OFFLINE  

lawdawg710

Moonsweeper

• 257 posts
  • Classic Console Jock

Posted Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:21 PM

I can't wait to get these, Ive been ordering games all over the place that were made for the SGM LOL

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Opcode, ColecoVision, restructuring, organizational, operations

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users