Yeah, hurry up!
And here is the updated games package - with several additional entries that were omitted:
Alien Swarm - hack by Peter Dell & Paul Lay. Original game by Bruce Thompson (1982)
- fixed roll-over bug for energy when you score 10.000 points
- higher speed in the level end sequence and bonus counting
- faster sprite drawing
- FIRE button to start in addition the the START button
- Adapted title screen (flashing, positioning)
- XEX format and a load address of $4000, so it can be loaded from any regular Atari DOS
- a 4 digit energy counter and display
- a fix zero page corruption bug that was present in the original game when placing red saucers on the very bottom of the screen
- support for ESC key to quit the game in addition to the INVERSE key
Bounce Ball M4 – multijoy version prepared by Frantisek Fandal Houra to FLOP 57 magazine. Original game by Jerzy Kasenberg (1989).
Drutt M4+ – multijoy version prepared by Frantisek Fandal Houra to FLOP 57 magazine. Original game by Jacek "Tabu" Grad, Wojtek "Slash" Górski (1992)
"Tetris" hack by Peter J. Meyer (sounds, graphics etc.). Original game by David Mason.
It makes 113 games in total.
Also, missing "Serduszka" (Little Hearts) game added to the package, version of "Duchoskoczek" (Ghostjumper) was corrected and NTSC version of "The Great Return of the Penguins" was added.
You can download the updated package from here.