IGNORED

Carol vs. The World 2015 Championship

DZ-Jay

Yes, but it was a different score each day. :grin:

There was a couple of days when I didnt have time to sit for hrs playing. So I thought I would put in a couple crazy low scores to have some fun! But that did not go over so well with santa! :_(

Lol! No worries! You made it!

By the way, when the achievement says "a different score every day," it doesn't mean a different number. It was to prevent someone just posting the same picture every day. :)

dZ.

I don't know if you'll accept a mobile score, but, I got this sitting at a new years party between turns at DDR.

post-39575-0-14549600-1451619577_thumb.png

Yeah I died off on posting 'n stuff, but eh, I've kept playing. It was fun to play for this, and I'll gladly do it next year. Also, to everyone, happy new year since I wont be on when it becomes 2016 in an hour and twenty minutes.

Score - 2171

• Like 2

Wow. Great job, Pimp! You really brought your A-game this year. I admire your determination and progress. Congrats on a fantastic season. I'll be lucky to simply achieve Master...someday :)

thanks. I enjoyed it. I may have yelled and screamed enough times to get a krampus christmas next year but it was fun. :) thanks dz for another great christmas contest. Congrats to everyone that played.
  • Like 1