IGNORED

CFFA3000 image collection?

eebuckeye

I have two Torrents for Apple and one for the Commodore 64..

I am currently Seeding all three of these...

Apple II Collection v1.02

MacGUIVault

Gamebase64 v10

Apple ][ Disk Images are 143K ( for the 5.25" Disks ) or 800K ( for the 3.5" Disks ). File Extensions with .DSK, .DO, .PO, .2mg will work with the CFFA3000

MarkO

( Edit: This Forum Software doesn't like Magnet Links, See Attached: )

Torrents.txt

Edited by MarkO
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Your Welcome....

MarkO

I may try your link if it's still available and I can figure it out, being a torrent noob. I need some good collections of images.

Probably going to use some SD driven hardware for C64, VIC (.tap files I guess), TRS-80 model 1, and Atari 8-bit. I should look out for a PET image set since I have a PET disk, although not sure how it will work.

I used my Incognito a bit, which is an elegant solution, but didn't quite get a good feel for which image files worked with it best. So many didn't work. Might try the SIO2SD solutions.

I may try your link if it's still available and I can figure it out, being a torrent noob. I need some good collections of images.

Probably going to use some SD driven hardware for C64, VIC (.tap files I guess), TRS-80 model 1, and Atari 8-bit. I should look out for a PET image set since I have a PET disk, although not sure how it will work.

I used my Incognito a bit, which is an elegant solution, but didn't quite get a good feel for which image files worked with it best. So many didn't work. Might try the SIO2SD solutions.

My home machine is still Torenting ALL Three of them...

MarkO

Are these devices expensive?

Kind of... Currently they are $159.95 ( USD ), each plus shipping, and if you want the Remote Drive Switcher, it's an additional $24.95 ( USD ), each.

If you look on eBay, they sell for more.. This One, sold before Run #4 was started. This One probably won't sell, because this is Straight Up Scalping, since you can buy one of 117 ( as of 24-DEC-2015 ) for the $159.95.

( I own Two, from Run #3, plus the Remote Drive Switchers )

MarkO

• Like 1

Kind of... Currently they are $159.95 ( USD ), each plus shipping, and if you want the Remote Drive Switcher, it's an additional $24.95 ( USD ), each.

If you look on eBay, they sell for more.. This One, sold before Run #4 was started. This One probably won't sell, because this is Straight Up Scalping, since you can buy one of 117 ( as of 24-DEC-2015 ) for the $159.95.

( I own Two, from Run #3, plus the Remote Drive Switchers )

MarkO

Thanks Mark! You always seem to know the answer or have an idea on it.

• Like 1

Thanks Mark! You always seem to know the answer or have an idea on it.

Well.... Not Always... But usually...

I have been an Apple ][ user since JAN-1982, that is 34 years now... ;) And an Apple ][e Owner since NOV-1983..

I bought a lot of "stuff", BITD, including a 4Mhz Zip Chip, which I have since learned that the Early Ones overheat.. Which explains why I had issues with it..

I have pictures, of some of my "stuff", here at AtariAge. On Face Book. At AppleFritter and my own Web Site.

For AtariAge you need an account to view anything..

All my FaceBook Pictures should be public, so you can view them if your on FaceBook..

Apple Fritter is open, look for Images I have posted.

My own site, everything should be view-able.

Also you might want to check out The Vintage Computer Forums too.

My first computers, BITD were the Apple, the Sinclair, the Commodore ( SX-64 ), but in the last couple years, I have been getting into Tandy CoCo Computers.. The CoCos have a CFFA3000 equivalent, called the CoCoSDC. I have a couple of these too, and quite reasonably priced.. Also a few years ago I was given an Osborn I.

MarkO

• Like 2

• 8 months later...

Seeding.

Oh, and congrats to MarkO on the 6809 book purchase. :)

I had been wanting to get that, and the Price Is Right.....

( Thanks for the "Heads Up".... )

(( My machine I was Torenting from died, so I need to get those Files on my Current Win 7 Machine and Back On Line.. ))

MarkO

Edited by MarkO