IGNORED

The new HSC Blowout (Game 1) - Nova Blast

So we start at the middle of a space trek... How long can you keep the cities alive before the walkers and space ships end those fair cities...

ALL GAMES ARE TO BE PLAYED ON TOP DIFFICULTY SETTING (keypad 6).

Good Luck

Scores accepted until Dec 31st, at Midnight (New Year eve to New Years day) time.

Scores for game - Nova Blast - Updated as of 9:39am 12/8

1. RoadRunner - 4,300
Edited by cparsley

Nova Blast - 4,350

post-40-0-52261300-1449983678_thumb.jpg

I think I need to look up the manual for this game, because I don't think I'm playing it quite right. I take it you're supposed to be defending your cities from the ground cannons, but I wasn't sure what the flying objects were, or the "E" barrels on the ground, or how the ship-damage system worked. The Inty controllers really cause hand cramps on games like this. Cool audiovisual effects though. I have my Inty hooked up to a stereo with subwoofer and this game sounded awesome!

Nova Blast - 4,350

attachicon.gifintv_nova_blast.jpg

I think I need to look up the manual for this game, because I don't think I'm playing it quite right. I take it you're supposed to be defending your cities from the ground cannons, but I wasn't sure what the flying objects were, or the "E" barrels on the ground, or how the ship-damage system worked. The Inty controllers really cause hand cramps on games like this. Cool audiovisual effects though. I have my Inty hooked up to a stereo with subwoofer and this game sounded awesome!

I needed to read through this myself today.

Nova Blast.txt