I have issues with the board. I have the Plug-In version for 800XL models. I have a PAL B verson of the micro computer.
I don't know whether I did it right, so before I describe my problems I want to show you what I did. Can somebody tell me whether this is right?
- I connect the front side of the resistor at color to the color in on the UAV
- Then I interrupted the diodes at L9 and L7. I soldered a wire at the point the diodes were and screwed them into Composite and Luma of the UAV
- As can be seen I connected ground to the chassis of the RF generator. I saw others removing it. Is that mandatory?
- I connected Chroma output of the UAV to what I think is pin 5
- I saw others mentioning the + 5VDC line at the capacitor right next to the cartridge slot (C18). I did nothing with it, as it wasn't stated what to do with it.
Did I make something incomplete or wrong? Can anybody please comment on what I did?
@ Bryan: If you read this: For quick testing, may I solder a s-video socket directly to wires going to the screw terminals on the UAV board? (Luma, Chroma, Gnd) Or does the 800XL PCB some signal adjustment and leveling necessary to be done before connection to a TV?
Edited by Boojakascha, Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:55 AM.