IGNORED

Atari ST Games Ported to the Jaguar

CyranoJ

I know you all want Badlands and Escape from the Planet of the Robot Monsters, so in the spirit of generosity, here is DragonBreed :)

DragonBreed-skunk.rom

The clue is in the filename....

*You know, I'll keep releasing these every time someone says the Jaguar games list is up to date just to annoy people :P

• Like 13

I know you all want Badlands and Escape from the Planet of the Robot Monsters, so in the spirit of generosity, here is DragonBreed :)

attachicon.gifDragonBreed-skunk.rom

The clue is in the filename....

*You know, I'll keep releasing these every time someone says the Jaguar games list is up to date just to annoy people :P

I'm a patient guy...I'm hopeful that eventually these two games, whose music is composed by the great Matt Furniss, will eventually be ready for cart purchase.

First of all thanks CJ, now that even I got the hint that these will run only on skunks I finally had the chance to try Flying Shark and enjoyed it very much. Never played it back in the day but as I enjoy Raiden very much this is really welcome.

Still no luck with Bionic Commando and now Dragon Breed. I flash it on the skunk but the result is a black screen. Any idea?

Ehm. The Jaguar games list is up to date. Definitely. I do hope certain people from Down Under don't go spoiling it *this* weekend, when my kids are at sleepovers and my wife is hunting strippers at a bachelorette party... :D

'Stripper Hunt/Bachelorette Party' sounds like an excellent double-ender title for a future frankodragon project.

Maybe...

But I'm working on my own games again at the moment, and really enjoying the change of pace :)

hehe, I don't even know what Nitro is on the ST, but that exchange just reminded me of that scene in the movie. = ) Awesome to hear you're enjoyin' what you're doin' right now, don't go and get yourself burned out as you've been bringin' a lot of cool things to the Jaguar.