IGNORED

FS/Interest check: Japanese Sega Saturn system lot

HyperDuel

12193523_1194720387221789_81766710279324

12196175_1194720377221790_75690113751849

So not too long ago I picked up a Japanese Saturn lot for a good price. Now I regret buying it since I don't want to pay the crazy prices for shmups on it.

The system is CIB and has signs of yellowing but nothing major. Also have a memory cart as well. The system work just fine, just the third party AV/S-Video cable is a little wonky at time but works.

The games are in the pictures:

Nights

Vitura Fighter Kids

Fighters Megamix

Mr. Bones

Sonic Jam

Last Gladiators

Nissan GT Over Drivin' R

Besides the items above I also picked up the following:

Thunder Force V Special Pack

Steeldom x 2 (one regular edition one special edition with the Saturn Link Cable)

Hyper Reverthion

Sega Rally

Magical Drop III

Drift King 97

Puyo Puyo 2

Puyo Puyo Sun

Kururin Pa!

Shingata Kururin Pa!

I was thinking of maybe $250 before shipping for everything? I prefer selling in US due to oversea shipping cost is a nightmare.

I don't know if there is any interest in this but I'll post it up here and check first.

Of course if you want more pictures I would be more than happy to provide.

Trades:

Always looking for Famicom and Super Famicom games, message me what you have and we can take it from there. Thanks!

Some of the good games are freaking expensive. I used to have Saturn and I enjoyed it but sold it long ago for money. I still have a 3D controller, multitap, and 2 games that were all overlooked when I sold mine. If I had the money I would consider this lot to get back in. (and find Tempest 2k as well)

Some of the good games are freaking expensive. I used to have Saturn and I enjoyed it but sold it long ago for money. I still have a 3D controller, multitap, and 2 games that were all overlooked when I sold mine. If I had the money I would consider this lot to get back in. (and find Tempest 2k as well)

You and me both. When I was into the Saturn the first time back in the mid 2000s the games were not that pricey. Now some of them just went up in price to the point I'm saying screw up and focus on Famicom/Super Famicom.