Need some help with RetroPie - Raspberry Pi

retropie raspberry pi retropi

No replies to this topic

#1 TPR OFFLINE  

TPR

River Patroller

• 2,199 posts

Posted Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:48 PM

Hey everyone - Thank you in advance for the help.  Let me give you a little info on my setup.  I have purchased an custom-built system that was fit into a ColecoVision Flashback (which in theory is pretty damn sweet!) and here's what it looks like: http://atariage.com/...pgrade-service/

From what I can tell, I have a Rasberry Pi 2 with (I'm assuming) is the latest version of Retropie and Emulation Station on it.

It has been configured mostly to play ColecoVision and Intellivision games, and I have no problems at all with those.  I also have been able to get PC Engine, MAME, and Vectrex games to play.

Here's my issues:  

1. When I try to add roms for Atari 2600 I get the following error:
stella: src/emucore/OSystem.cxx:1128: virtual bool OSystem::queryVideoHardware() 'myDesktopwidth >=320 && myDesktopHeight >= 240' failed. /opt/retropie/supplementary/runcommand/runcommand.sh: line 203: 2400 Aborted SDL1_VIDEODRIVER=displaymax stella /home/pi/RetroPie/roms/atari2600/asteroids.bin

If I try to run Stella from the command line of the Pi, it works just fine.

2. I cannot get Atari 5200 roms to work.  They show up in emulation station, but when I click a rom, it blanks out, and nothing happens and comes back to ES.  The last message I get is "Powering on HDMI with preferred settings."

3. I cannot get other systems, like SNES and NES to even recognize that I've added roms into their respective folders.  I've checked the es_systems.cfg file to see what directories and file types they are looking for, and from what I can tell, it's correct, but nothing happens.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I'm a noob to the Pi and RetroPie, but I at least have a good enough tech savvy understanding of how a lot of this works, and I've scoured the internet as much as I could trying different things before I posted my questions.

I am also attaching my config files if that is useful.  

Thanks in advance for your help!

Attached Files

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: retropie, raspberry pi, retropi

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users