IGNORED

Signed 1/20 Jaguar Collection Atari Jaguar by Orion - Valuation please

Niitestalker

Personally I didn't think it was worth nearly as much as what my eBay auction ended at when I sold it a year ago, but the same could be said for plenty of that kind of stuff.

If you're the person who bought it, you should have a pretty good idea of what you paid, same as everything else you have.... so that would mean all these threads are just about hyping up your auctions?

• Like 5

Well actually im not the one who bought this from ebay, Someone local to me in (Perth, Australia) bought it for his own collection apparently he knew orion or so. by becoming good friends or whatever, just only this week this guy local to me he messaged me saying his selling up his collection, I talked to him, made a deal went over and bought it, he told me such items are rare, this is what his paid for it and etc...... but thats just a convo, so he knows im going to onsell it and thats why im here for a true valuation and then posting it on ebay in few weeks time, I promise ya's

this is NOT a show off at all.

Its just I want to sell it, the guy told me its worth alot and he doesnt have the time to list and sell since he wanted cash money so I paid him.

• 2 months later...

Just disgusting to see how some like you are making easy money with indies games while Orion hardly try to live from his work...

You' re not the only one to blame: as long as there are idiots to bid like this there will be guys like you :(

Edited by Felyx
  • Like 8

Make a Jaguar game, wait 6 months and its "ultra rare." Then you have reseller scum exacerbating the problem with high BINs. Oh well, it's sadly part of the hobby now, across all platforms. Man has been trying to make a buck for thousands of years, and unfortunately that greed has infiltrated our hobby in a big way the past 5-10 years.

• Like 2

I sold it for ALOT. im happy, are you? lol

Have to say your contribution to the AA Jaguar forum is unparallelled.

He did start the bidding at $1, it's not his fault that the bidders are dumb.

For sure, the collectards are the real problem. But my point above stands. If he's only here to pimp his auctions and gloat at the stupidity of others as his wallet gets fatter....

Edited by sh3-rg
  • Like 5

You can play Orion's games for free on Skunkboard, or buy his cd games cheap. Whoever bid this game up so high, it doesn't make sense.

I bet you there was shill bidding involved, this guy got some of his aussie buddies to bid on his stuff I bet...

Ebay is probably rife with shill bidding. People having their friends and family bid up their stuff...

Hey Nitestalker why don't you leave the forums, nobody likes you here. You are not a Jag fan.

Bye, don't let the door hit you. Btw bad Jag karma coming your way.

If you had any decency you would send Orion a message regarding the high sale of his game. You know, kick a few dollars his way... If you have the balls that is?

• Like 3

HAHAHHAHAHAHA love you guys! lol

As I said from the beginning, (I didn't say this bit really - Yes I have a shop), im just a reseller, well actually by saying that I wanted to sell of my gaming collection, I thought about it, why dont I buy and sell still and also make a shop outta it, as I used to do markets and etc because of collecting items myself back in the days.
I came across this 1 guy who was selling his collection off, mind me never an Atari fan, so i bought it at a good price and selling it off now, I was a collector before but not anymore.
Easy and simple guys.
All I was asking for advice when I first posted here was that how much are things worth. if I got prompt responses then I couldve just sold on the forums here, everyone made me look like a dick so I started to ebay, and im ebaying em and im let the world do the bidding.

I aint shill bidding or anything like that, im happy to provide verification details as I go along but again I show those of you who may care and the rest who still doesnt.

Anyways ill be off this forums sometime soon or Ill just keep my account still after a while. who knows I may have another big collection of Atari jaguar stuff lol

still got another 50+games to go.

By the way I dont know Orion, neither do I know his stuff.

everyone made me look like a dick

Nah, you give us all far too much credit here. You managed that all on your own without anyone's help. What a shining advert you have been for your store. I'm sure anyone reading this will now flock to your doors.

Edited by CyranoJ
  • Like 5

HAHAHHAHAHAHA love you guys! lol

if I got prompt responses then I couldve just sold on the forums here, everyone made me look like a dick so I started to ebay, and im ebaying em and im let the world do the bidding.

You were pretty strait forward that you wanted to get as much money out of your auctions and wanted people here to give you sums which you could add from. So this is pretty much lying/trolling from you. You don't need to respond.

You're not smart, you were just lucky. And since no one care about you being lucky or not, you come here. People here already have what they want of the things you sell, so they're not "angry" because they miss any things, just that you're being you and that people are collectarded today.

So don't spend your time here, put some gas in the tank of your car and drive around, looking, thinking, get something to eat. Then repeat.

• Like 1