IGNORED

Where's Traveller?!

FireTiger

Is that a guy or girl?

That is a woman, who is also my friend. I think you need to apologize for being so rude to her. Are you some super model we don't know of or something?

Where in the World is 7800 Traveller?

I remember him from a long time ago and wonder who has the cart.

Also I apparently missed out on a repo Traveller cart somehow I thought I was only missing v61 titles.

I'm not sure where the cart is now. I'm pretty sure it got stolen at one point. Then a replacement was put back into circulation but that is the last I knew of it and that was at least 5 years ago. Walter would be your best bet to find any current information.

• Like 1

Is that a guy or girl?

Yeah come on! Your called out 3 times now! At least be a fn man and not a little bitch and apologize!

Whats your problem? You really mean you can not say sorry? I almost hate that more than the stupid mistake people make of being rude. Hell I do it sometimes everyone does. But you have to be smart enough to know your wrong and say sorry.

It can not kill you?

• Like 3

Hi everyone, I am sorry my intentions were not to be rude, however my comment comes off that way! OP says "him" which to me didn't appear so. I'll delete my post

The OP reference of "him" was to Travi, the cartridge. The cartridge is designated male. The OP is most definitely female!

Hi everyone, I am sorry my intentions were not to be rude, however my comment comes off that way! OP says "him" which to me didn't appear so. I'll delete my post

Apology accepted, That was -me- as a Travi host years and years ago- I'm one of the handful of female Atari enthusiast-

(I also game both TT and PC...).

• Like 1

Just wanted to say I love the space invader "don't shoot" t-shirt.

I must add one to my collection. Do tell where you purchased it.

:-)

That was YEARS ago- still have it though... um...I'll look back and try to find it.

um... here's one in GBP... I'm sure they can be found

http://www.juzee.com/t-shirts/space-invaders-grey.html

Google:

"Space Invaders" "Don't Shoot" shirt

Here's another style:

http://www.use.com/Hell_Yeah_Space_Invaders_Dont_Shoot_T_Shirt_4579b8fb957550633a33#photo=1

I may have sent someone money for it a long time ago that was local to where they were being printed. neotokeo2001 comes to mind...

Why are all of them form GB?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DONT-SHOOT-VINTAGE-80S-ARCADE-GAMER-NERD-FUNNY-T-SHIRT-/221200135402

Edited by FireTiger