IGNORED

I'm having an RXB 2015 problem...

Omega-TI

Okay, please watch the video for the problem...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWbi16iiAoU&feature=youtu.be

... so, do you think it's just a bad .BIN file? The files I used are included in the .ZIP attached with Gazoo's instructions that were followed to the letter.

Does anyone have a verified good working copy they could upload?

Okay, please watch the video for the problem...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWbi16iiAoU&feature=youtu.be

... so, do you think it's just a bad .BIN file? The files I used are included in the .ZIP attached with Gazoo's instructions that were followed to the letter.

Does anyone have a verified good working copy they could upload?

attached

rxb2015.zip

in minipro go to project, open the mpj file, hit device and program.. done

the 512k rom file is the same from gazoo's file lmk if you need that too

Sure, thanks Greg I'll take that too and burn that into a 40F040 as well. I don't want to miss anything. I'm still new to the burning stuff and have never used a project file... damn that sounds too simple... I like it!

I have to leave in a while so I'll check back this evening when I get home. THANKS AGAIN.

Sure, thanks Greg I'll take that too and burn that into a 40F040 as well. I don't want to miss anything. I'm still new to the burning stuff and have never used a project file... damn that sounds too simple... I like it!

I have to leave in a while so I'll check back this evening when I get home. THANKS AGAIN.

yeah it sets all the fuses and everything.. makes it dead simple.. Tony started sending them out that way near the end.. sigh

Here's the rom file

RXB 512kROM.bin

• Like 1

Damm, I feel like a fool. The message I had read before made no mention of using a 512K ROM image, and since Rich is the GPL guy, I assumed all I needed were the two files in the AVR. homer_doh.gif No wonder it didn't work!

Anyway, after you sent the file, I quickly burned a chip, plugged it in and now it appears to work fine. All those files are going to be stored together in a safe place in case I ever need them again.

Now I need to design a new label, but that's later, I'm behind schedule and gotta go!

MANY THANKS!

• Like 3