IGNORED

FS: Sit-down Neo-Geo MVS cabinet w/multicart - $300. N. VA/DC/MD area

Austin

This is more or less for the locals, but I have a sit-down Neo-Geo MVS cabinet I am looking to sell. The monitor works and the MVS board includes a 120-in-1 multicart. Both joystick panels work (Player 1 stick and buttons were replaced with new parts; new parts will be included for Player 2 side in case you want to install them). Includes cash box, but there are no locks on the coin door (cheap fix). I'm looking to get $300 for it (firm). If you are interested, send me a PM. I am located in Fairfax, VA. I live on the second floor, but this is pretty lightweight and I can easily strap it to an appliance dolly and take it down on my own.

Will probably be willing to trade towards console video game items, but cash is nicer.

• 2 weeks later...

I can knock a little over $100 off without the multicart (MVS board will still be included). I'd have to check what the carts go for, but the deduction would be whatever the cheapest is they can be found at. I think multicarts are usually $100 - $150, so that could be a $250 - $300 cab and MVS board, versus $400. You can swap out carts, although you have to be careful as to not touch the monitor (see the photos for what I mean).

• 4 weeks later...