IGNORED

Fire Command II Joystick CIB

buff985

Hey Atari Age folks,

This past summer I came across what appears to be a complete in box Fire Command II joystick made by GIM. This thing is HEAVY as it has a metal base. It appears to be brand new even including the warranty paper and plastic bag. I've been told before that it is fairly rare especially with the box and paper. I don't collect Atari stuff nearly as much as I do 8 or 16 bit era so I thought I'd pass this along to someone who will really love it.

As far as price/trade value I have no idea. I literally cannot find anything on ebay sold with the box and paper. That's part of the reason why I'm here. If anyone has any interest in this let me know. I'm located in southern Delaware. Thanks!

post-44454-0-82245100-1453051039_thumb.jpg

post-44454-0-13785800-1453051045_thumb.jpg

post-44454-0-77477400-1453051053_thumb.jpg

post-44454-0-37015000-1453051060_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I think I'm going to hold onto it and do some more research before I let it go. There's such a wide variety of interest and prices that I've been told so I think I'm going to let it sit unless I get absolutely blown away with an offer. Thanks again folks!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I think I'm going to hold onto it and do some more research before I let it go. There's such a wide variety of interest and prices that I've been told so I think I'm going to let it sit unless I get absolutely blown away with an offer. Thanks again folks!

:lol: :ponder: :ponder: :ponder:

• Like 2