IGNORED

TNT Amusements

VectorGamer

I stopped by TNT Amusements to drop off my Cosmic Alien to have work done on it. I'm in at about halfway through the video:

I shot video of his showroom and some chit chat which I'll upload in a couple of days and bump this thread. I sub to his YouTube channel to see all the neat arcade and pinball machines that they restore.

• Like 1

I used to live in Southeast PA from 1994-2011. It was the Chalfont/Lansdale area. Just a few miles south of Doylestown. I have never went to TNT Anusements but always wanted to go there. I remember the infomercial video from 1994 or 1995 that was aired late nights. I always enjoyed it especially Todd's rubber hand getting smashed in the cabinet :lol:

I stopped by TNT Amusements to drop off my Cosmic Alien to have work done on it. I'm in at about halfway through the video:

I shot video of his showroom and some chit chat which I'll upload in a couple of days and bump this thread. I sub to his YouTube channel to see all the neat arcade and pinball machines that they restore.

starts at @ 13:38 & 25:28

I like watching TNT video's ...always has a real "good time feeling"

I do enjoy watching you video's too Rob ...really nice score ... mebbe I'll pick me up a cocktail as a dining room table :)

TNT has a fun show, for sure. I don't watch all the episodes these days, but catch up once in a while. One of his videos on Gottlieb System 80B pinball machines pretty much saved my Hollywood Heat. There's a lot of great information to be had on his channel, so for anyone that's into arcades and pinballs, it's recommended watching!

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...