IGNORED

New game available: Priest John McPuke / Duszpasterz Jan Rzygon

mgr_inz_rafal

Thanks to Homesoft we can enjoy the file version of the game! Please be patient during the first screen [PEGI] - the game needs some time to unpack itself to RAM.

I can't see this on the Homesoft site, am I looking at a wrong version of the site, all the disks are there but not this one..Or a mention of the title?

Edited by Mclaneinc

Great, greater, Homesoft !

Here is an ATR image of the fileversion (packed length = 132kbytes, too much for a DOS 2.5/MyDOS 130k disk/image, where 126-128k is usable). The image comes as an 180k ATR and requires 320k RAM (64k RAM + 256k XRAM)...

There is one problem with this. No DOS on disk means no game save / load. That is very important in this game.

Try this one: PriestJR.ATR

Edit: Please note that (as with the other one), it takes a LONG time after the "Bad Language" screen is displayed for the game to load. Be patient. :)

Also, it works great when loaded with SIDE Loader on Incognito.

Edited by Kyle22
  • Like 1

There is one problem with this. No DOS on disk means no game save / load. That is very important in this game.

Try this one: attachicon.gifPriestJR.ATR

Edit: Please note that (as with the other one), it takes a LONG time after the "Bad Language" screen is displayed for the game to load. Be patient. :)

Also, it works great when loaded with SIDE Loader on Incognito.

Oh yes ! Did not think that the game offers a save/load feature... otherwise I would have used a DOS. The depacking "flicker" is hidden (t)here, it seems, since most Atarians do not like it. But depacking takes so long, it would have been good if there were some note/sign/flicker/... so everyone knows the program is still working (depacking) and has not crashed in the meanwhile...

I can't see this on the Homesoft site, am I looking at a wrong version of the site, all the disks are there but not this one..Or a mention of the title?

It will most likely be on the next Homesoft diskette/image (number 422)...

• Like 1

Oh yes ! Did not think that the game offers a save/load feature... otherwise I would have used a DOS. The depacking "flicker" is hidden (t)here, it seems, since most Atarians do not like it. But depacking takes so long, it would have been good if there were some note/sign/flicker/... so everyone knows the program is still working (depacking) and has not crashed in the meanwhile...

It will most likely be on the next Homesoft diskette/image (number 422)...

Oh, slightly lost here, I had presumed the image the author of the game posted had come from Homesofts site, I now assume that Homesoft sent him the image?

I thought there was a page it came from and I didn't have the URL :) (Like to keep up to date)

• 2 years later...