IGNORED

Jaguar HSC Revamped, SEASON 8, ROUND 10

twoquickcapri

post-19213-0-13779500-1453962033_thumb.jpg

Jaguar HSC Revamped, SEASON 8, ROUND 10

(Round Over)

post-19213-0-83720200-1453962017_thumb.jpg

RULES AND DIRECTIONS:

Play a game on Easy mode. Play until you receive a Game Over.

If you are not familiar with the Jaguar HSC general rules and how the scoring system works, please visit this thread here: http://www.atariage....son-5-schedule/. It is recommended that you take a photo of your score, but it is not required. We go on good faith here, so please be honest.. icon_smile.gif

Total Carnage SCORES:
  • Spacey Invader - 149,152(+10)
  • travistouchdown - 54,156(+8 )
  • masematte - 10,723(+6)
  • mckafka99 - 9784(+4)
  • jblenkle - 2,650(+2)

The Current Jaguar HSC Rankings:
  • masematte - (76 pts)
  • travistouchdown - (61 pts)
  • Spacey Invader - (50 pts)
  • Isgoed - (42 pts)
  • mckafka99 - (38 pts)
  • twoquickcapri - (23 pts)
  • jblenkle - (11 pts)
  • Serblander - (9 pts)
  • roadrunner - (7 pts)
  • atariLBC - (3 pts)
  • orpheuswaking - (2 pts)
  • Dan Iacovelli - (1 pts)
  • sh3-rg - (1 pts)
  • btbfilms76 - (1 pts)
  • JagChris - (1 pts)
Edited by twoquickcapri

Finally forced to get this one. Just ordered from Songbird; hopefully arrives in time. I suspect it will

Did you order it with a clear cart? ;-)

I find this one is awkward on the jaguar, even with the pro controller... I'm going to try using the keypad exclusively for 360 degree fire this go around. Playing Nightstalker on the INTV warmed me up to this idea, we'll see how it goes.

Did you order it with a clear cart? ;-)

I find this one is awkward on the jaguar, even with the pro controller... I'm going to try using the keypad exclusively for 360 degree fire this go around. Playing Nightstalker on the INTV warmed me up to this idea, we'll see how it goes.

I wasnt aware that a clear cart was an option but then I got an email from Carl about the option so I decided I may as well get it. :-)

• Like 1

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Finally forced to add this cart to my collection. Received on Friday and have been glued ever since. I think it's the game I've been waiting all my life for. Crazy.

Same boat for me - my copy arrived late last week as well and only had a few moments to pop it in and try it out. Talk about a game begging for dual joysticks! Need to get used to using the keypad for directional firing. Would love to figure out a way to mount a joystick over the keypad.

klm - 9784

post-21248-0-14304000-1454889616_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Nice score! Did you use the number key pad for directional fire? This game sure begs for a second analog stick... That's how I like to play it, on the PS2 MAT 2 collection.

Thanks, Trav! May have finally found my game this season, but the following 3 days will tell ....

It does beg a second stick -- and I did finally end up using the keypad for directional fire. It's not easy, but if you stick with it, and think back to your days playing shareware games on the PC using the keypad, it can become serviceable. What helped me was jamming a random overlay in the controller, which makes it easier for you fingers to slide around the different directions. If there could be some raised pattern above the movement keys, that would make it much easier, as you do occasionally wander off to the "5" key and die as a result of not firing down. I've always liked to think I'd be hackey enough to create an dual joystick for this game, but I am, in truth, not.