IGNORED

McWill LCD Screens - Interested in US Seller?

cowdog360

I'd love to claim your one available Lynx I screen upgrade, but I'm unfortunately still diagnosing the patient. If someone else wants to upgrade a known-to-be-working Lynx I ahead of me, go ahead... but hopefully I can revive my Lynx, and soon!

Hmm, sounds like it could be a few things on that one. I do have a spare Lynx I motherboard that works, but has a cracked screen, so the McWill would work on that one. In fact, I could probably just put the screen on that one, replace the capacitors, and send it to you in bare form and you could just pop the board in your existing case if you want.

• Like 1

Hmm, sounds like it could be a few things on that one. I do have a spare Lynx I motherboard that works, but has a cracked screen, so the McWill would work on that one. In fact, I could probably just put the screen on that one, replace the capacitors, and send it to you in bare form and you could just pop the board in your existing case if you want.

I may very well take you up on that -- I'll let you know ASAP. I'm heading to my friend's place tonight to use his multimeter and soldering tools, actually. Hopefully I have a good answer, one way or another, by the end of the evening.

Edited by Ballblaɀer

• 3 weeks later...

I probably will be getting more in and resell them, and also cap kits.

Right now I've been doing installs, but I don't know how long I'll be doing that for. It just takes a lot of time up and I've been pretty busy lately. Currently, I have 1 Lynx II and 1 Lynx I screen in stock (and caps/mosfets) for each one.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well, it will eventually be on nwretrorepair.com once I get time to work on it. I spend most of my free time doing Lynx upgrades and racing my car, so haven't had any time to do web work. I've got a few screens on hand right now, some Lynx II, and a GG screen (no lynx I at the moment)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...