IGNORED

PNW - TI-99/4A Fest West 2016 - April 30th

Omega-TI

I was actually hoping I wouldn't win the SAMS card as I'm not a power user and I wanted it to go to a better home.

I was thinking the same thing, but adding the thought "of course, I will win this and have to ask, what is this thing again??". Sounds like the prizes all went to the right winners! I consider myself a winner for getting to attend.

• Like 3

I was thinking the same thing, but adding the thought "of course, I will win this and have to ask, what is this thing again??". Sounds like the prizes all went to the right winners! I consider myself a winner for getting to attend.

My thought exactly, too! I would have loved to win the Atarisoft collection cart, but that's ok. I did make some nice trades and purchased a few items.

happy to see that, and to see some of you guys in real iron :)

Looks like big fun, and cool that you had internet there in the location.

I wish I had a chance to be there. but Mission Impossible

some important questions

- it isn´t really hoarding, if your stuff is cool - I need that shirt :lust:

- where were the fair-Gremlins ? :ahoy:

thanks 2 all, and to Omega for all doing on that

xXx

http://www.cafepress.com/mf/104361217/arcadecoin_tshirt?shop=rcadeshopper&productId=1810550

• Like 1

At the end there, I power cycled the solar powered Logitech keyboard, and typed "It works!" into TI Basic, and it did. The contrast projecting on the wall with my pico projector just wasn't strong enough,

The background noise is probably the projector, and/or the jump start battery w/inverter that I ran for AC power. That was all battery power.

Nice edits again, Omega! One more to go!

-M@

• Like 1

Congratulations to Omega for organising an amazing event. I wish that I could have made it, but the videos have made up for it, great work. Looks like everyone had a fantastic time.

I might be in the area next year, well over in Oregon, so that's just down the road from the event! If not, who'd be interested in attending a Fest East at Lake George, NY? Maybe I should do a poll to see how much interest there'd be?

Edited by wyerd
  • Like 1

Congratulations to Omega for organising an amazing event. I wish that I could have made it, but the videos have made up for it, great work. Looks like everyone had a fantastic time.

I might be in the area next year, well over in Oregon, so that's just down the road from the event! If not, who'd be interested in attending a Fest East at Lake George, NY? Maybe I should do a poll to see how much interest there'd be?

Fest east is held in Chicago area in October.. has been for long as i remember..

Greg

That T-shirt design popped into my head immediately after reading Omega's "Rat Farts!" topic title before I could even read what the thread was about.

My daughter's response, "Why?!"

ElectricLab had a nice TOD T-shirt on for the event, which of course you can see in his presentation video. I'm glad I didn't wear that one, it would have been awkward. Also, CantStopClicking wore a vintage CorComp swag tshirt.

Other suitable t-shirts were adorning attendees, but I don't remember any other TI specific ones.

-M@

• Like 2

Fest east is held in Chicago area in October.. has been for long as i remember..

Greg

Yeah, I'm aware of the Chicago Fair, but it's still a long way from the east of the country. Just thinking if there's any interest for folks along the east cost, New England area. Just testing the water.