TI-99 - DOCs, Manuals, eBooks, Lost & Found

Documents TI-99/4A DOC PDF TXT BAS PAS Manuals Lost&Foud

269 replies to this topic

#251 blackbox OFFLINE  

blackbox

Chopper Commander

• 204 posts

Posted Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:11 AM

Another bulky manual supplied in the form of clean hi-res tif images for you to ocr, pdf or print as you wish.

This time we have a very odd game called HOPPER (PHM 3229)

No, it is not a variant of Frogger (there was an unauthorised Frogger variant in the arcades called Hopper which was transferred to other computers including dos -  this isn't it).

This is a version by John Philips and Mike Archuleta of the 1982 SEGA arcade game PENGO, where a penguin slides blocks of ice.  They changed it into this variant-  a kangaroo pushing crates...

Attached File  Hopper_1.png   1.42KB   0 downloads   Attached File  40years.png   9.81KB   0 downloads

Cheat mode (?)  - at the title screen press the asterisk then select your starting level from 0-9.

regards  Stephen

Attached Files

Edited by blackbox, Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:14 AM.

#252 --- Ω --- OFFLINE  

--- Ω ---

Hexacorerunner

• 13,805 posts

Posted Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:34 AM

Another bulky manual supplied in the form of clean hi-res tif images for you to ocr, pdf or print as you wish.

Thank you!  I always look forward to your high quality scans.  I like printing them up in booklet form after converting your images into a single PDF.  It's the next best thing to original.  :)

Attached Files

#253 --- Ω --- OFFLINE  

--- Ω ---

Hexacorerunner

• 13,805 posts

Posted Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:41 AM

Hey guys, I've seen crappy scans of the P-Box cards in the past like the RS-232, 32K, Disk Controller, etc.  But I've not seen any high quality scans, have you?  If so could you please post a link.  I'd like to print them all up, and put them in a 3-Ring binder.  -- Thanks!

#254 blackbox OFFLINE  

blackbox

Chopper Commander

• 204 posts

Posted Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:39 PM

Several peripheral manuals are on ti99iuc as below.  I have additional manuals which I will post in a little while- still need to finish Sewermania and get Slymoids on---- then onwards to some fairly thick manuals.

First to whet your appetite, manuals already on ti99iuc:

http://www.ti99iuc.i...Manual (EU).pdf [php 1250-1850, disk drives, dark green cover]

http://www.ti99iuc.i...103174-0000.pdf                                                                      [English is some way into the document...] 

http://www.ti99iuc.i...03011 -0000.pdf  [PHP 1240 multi language dark green cover 32k]

http://www.ti99iuc.i...Manual - EU.pdf  [PHP1200 dark green cover PEB]

http://www.ti99iuc.i...03010 -0001.pdf                 [PHP1220- dark green cover --RS232- I have an errata which I will post]

http://www.ti99iuc.i...061-2)-Ver1.pdf

[ my thicker wired remote controller manual is older and multi-linqual- despite its size it may be one that needs me to scan it...]

I'll first do an errata sheet for the RS232, then scan the standalone manuals,  and then do a blue cover PHP1240 [Disk card- English only] and the multi-language wired remote controls manual.  Then perhaps some more games and disk programme manuals...

regards

Stephen

#255 arcadeshopper ONLINE  

arcadeshopper

River Patroller

• 4,286 posts

Posted Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:35 PM

i got a request recently for the blue and green books scanned in hi resolution

Greg

#256 blackbox OFFLINE  

blackbox

Chopper Commander

• 204 posts

Posted Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:08 AM

For the record only- do not follow these pin outs!
Two pages from the FIRST release of the RS232 dark green manual - multi language - PHP1220

The PDF of the green manual at ti99iuc:
http://www.ti99iuc.i...03010 -0001.pdf
is clear, clean and absolutely fine and is corrected.

It differs from my version of the manual so for the record here are the two differing pages- the pin out given on page 10 for the PIO pins is quite wrong in my manual, which led to an errata being pasted inside the front cover.

I am just posting the two differing pages (p10 and inside front cover)  for the archives, make sure you don't use the original pin outs as given in this first release, it could damage your peripheral.....

regards

Stephen

Attached Files

#257 blackbox OFFLINE  

blackbox

Chopper Commander

• 204 posts

Posted Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:06 AM

Bumper bundle today-  Dave, find the manual....

Attached File  Sewermania_1.png   2.27KB   1 downloadsAttached File  Meteor Belt_1.png   971bytes   0 downloadsAttached File  Slymoids_1.png   1.74KB   0 downloads

Documentation, in clean hi res TIF format for you to ocr, pdf or print as you wish for:

Two TI/Milton Bradley modules for the MBX unit, which work fine without it:

METEOR BELT

SEWERMANIA

and a TI module where I found the sfx just a tad annoying, SLYMOIDS.

For peripheral lovers, the docs for the full height disk drive peripheral PHP1850, a single sheet of paper folded into 10 pages.

Attached Files

#258 Ksarul OFFLINE  

Ksarul

Quadrunner

• 5,212 posts

Posted Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:33 AM

The annoying SFX are all part of the attraction for Slymoids. I liked to play that one a lot BITD. . .although I never made it very far (my curse with pretty much any game--a serious spastic has more coordination than I do).

#259 blackbox OFFLINE  

blackbox

Chopper Commander

• 204 posts

Posted Tue Mar 5, 2019 5:47 AM

A couple of stand alone peripheral manuals, the disk control manual has all those error codes folks keep asking about.  Apart from the physical packaging the operation of the peripheral cards was the same.

As the Sewermania docs were so popular I will take a little excursion to do Space Bandits in the next few days before moving on to  the the very thick blue cover "Disk Memory System" peb card manual which is going to take a week or two,

So - intended timetable is-

in next few days, updated list of TI documentation on Atariage and across the Internet; 

then Space Bandits (which is quite a thick manual so maybe in 7-10 days);

and hopefully by the end of March (!) the PHP1240 documentation.

Meanwhile here we have in the usual clean hi res TIF format for you to ocr, pdf or scan-

PHP2200 32k ram standalone peripheral

PHP1800 disk control standalone peripheral

Sorry about some curvature on the edges of some pages, these thick stapled manuals don't always like to lie flat (the staples are not always in line).

Stephen

Attached Files

#260 blackbox OFFLINE  

blackbox

Chopper Commander

• 204 posts

Posted Wed Mar 6, 2019 12:10 PM

Updated Programme Documentation lists.  

Note- some low quality docs are not referred to, to encourage someone to add a high quality version.  A handful of documents have comments added to highlight low-res, smeared scans or missing or monochrome covers.

BOTH lists are up to date to 5th March 2019.  Errors and omissions- please let me know!

First up is a TEXT list of what is on the forum, with the URLs to go to.  This is basically the documentation segment from:

http://atariage.com/...dated-02132019/

with a handful of updates since that entry was last updated.

Then we have a PDF which is the amalgamated sorted  list of documents from this forum and other principal websites - in particular:

Atariage, ti99iuc, 99er.net, whtech.com, and www.mocagh.org

I have reformatted the pdf list a little since the last one, it may be easier to refer to or print now.

As I am now scanning fairly thick documents which takes a looong time, I won't reissue these lists until the start of May 2019.

Hope they are useful.  Regards  Stephen

Attached Files

#261 blackbox OFFLINE  

blackbox

Chopper Commander

• 204 posts

Posted Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:28 AM

Documentation for the Milton Bradley (MBX)/Texas Instruments module SPACE BANDITS.   The module will work with or without the MBX system.

If you have tried the game without reading the manual and found it hard going, read the manual and try again.

Usual hi res TIF images for you to OCR PDF or print as you wish.  

Attached File  Space Bandits_1.png   1.57KB   0 downloads

An added extra for this one - an ultra hi res scan (2400 dpi) of a couple of the "blue" printed letters in the manual, which puzzled me. I can't recall seeing this mode of printing used anywhere else, it made me think my eyes or scanner were going...

ongoing... making progress with PHP1240 should have it done by the end of the month.   

I have SPAD XIII on my pile  to redo as the existing scans are rather difficult (so no urgency)- the original documentation had illustrations which were in black and white and over-reduced- does anyone have access to original larger images?  I have found a better photo image of the inside cover photograph so can improve on that.

have fun  Stephen

Attached Files

Edited by blackbox, Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:30 AM.

#262 blackbox OFFLINE  

blackbox

Chopper Commander

• 204 posts

Posted Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:03 AM

Horrible weather has kept me in scanning so here are three more items of documentation  for you- clean hi-res TIF images for you to ocr, pdf or print as you wish.

Attached File  thumb php1240 disk.jpg   30.67KB   0 downloadsAttached File  thumb ti_invaders_disk.jpg   30.78KB   0 downloadsAttached File  thumb videogames.jpg   35.1KB   0 downloads

Disk Memory Card- blue manual  PHP1240

TI Invaders- the brown manual for the disk release, which still refers to the module version of the game

Video Games One- this is the European manual, but I only have the pages in English, sorry, no French or German. The front cover is with and without the statutory UK sticker for warranty cover.  Note this 1979 manual refers only to the TI99/4, so the keys used are for the 99/4, there is reference to the Equation Calculator, and the reference to "wired controllers" refers to a "side button" which is the joystick fire button....

Attached Files

#263 Schmitzi ONLINE  

Schmitzi

River Patroller

• Topic Starter
  • 4,508 posts
  • ToXiC

Posted Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:24 PM

kool, thanks  :thumbsup:  :)

#264 blackbox OFFLINE  

blackbox

Chopper Commander

• 204 posts

Posted Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:23 PM

Documentation for two items, in hi res tif format for you to ocr pdf or print as you choose....

Attached File  thumbSuperDemon Attack.png   1.93KB   0 downloadsAttached File  thumbartistprintshop.png   8.15KB   0 downloads

SUPER DEMON ATTACK is what it says on the module label and the manual, but the menu choice and the title screen just say Demon Attack.  An Imagic game which failed to attract me, mostly as I kept being killed - the starting level was too high for me.

ARTIST PRINT SHOP by Paul Coleman / Comprodine was a utility set for users of TI Artist, supplied on disk in 1989. The original documentation was a bit blurry due to emphasised well inked print being reduced from A4 to A5. The suite included Signmaker, Banner Maker, and Stationery Maker.  The images used are TI Artist _I instance files (which you had to supply) and it used TI Artist font (_F) files- one font was supplied (named PC).

Stephen

Attached Files

#265 --- Ω --- OFFLINE  

--- Ω ---

Hexacorerunner

• 13,805 posts

Posted Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:44 PM

Documentation for two items, in hi res tif format for you to ocr pdf or print as you choose....

You did such a good job scanning them, I decided to put them in PDF format.

Attached Files

#266 --- Ω --- OFFLINE  

--- Ω ---

Hexacorerunner

• 13,805 posts

Posted Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:04 AM

It took a little longer to piece together a PDF out of all 52 pages of blackbox's high quality scans, but here it is.  I'm going to bed now!  :sleep:

Attached Files

#267 Schmitzi ONLINE  

Schmitzi

River Patroller

• Topic Starter
  • 4,508 posts
  • ToXiC

Posted Today, 7:00 AM

Wolfgang Königs W.K. Debugger 4.1 - King´s Electronik

German Manual.

The W.K. Debugger was delivered on a 2764 Eprom, for the Heiner Martin Modul (ROM).

You also need a copy of the E/A-GROM´s

Almost all routines from the MiniMem-Modul were implemented

Attached File  W.K.-Debugger-4.1--Kings-Electronic-GER.pdf   699.58KB   9 downloads

#268 Flottmann1 OFFLINE  

Flottmann1

Chopper Commander

• 145 posts

Posted Today, 8:37 AM

here on Disk from TI-Club Errorfree  (DEBUGGER-1)  :)

Attached Files

Edited by Flottmann1, Today, 8:38 AM.

#269 Flottmann1 OFFLINE  

Flottmann1

Chopper Commander

• 145 posts

Posted Today, 12:59 PM

I have Test  the W.K. Debugger on a Heiner Martin Modul (Rom/Grom)

I have here a short Video, left Side the E/A-Eprom (2764). right Side the W.K. Debugger Eprom (2764)

here the Pictures and  others

Attached Files

#270 Flottmann1 OFFLINE  

Flottmann1

Chopper Commander

• 145 posts

Posted Today, 3:34 PM

here the W.K. Debugger for Win99A (WK-DEBUGGER.rar)  and V9T9 (WKDEBUG.rar) , in Classic99 it does not work !

Attached Files

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Documents, TI-99/4A, DOC, PDF, TXT, BAS, PAS, Manuals, Lost&Foud

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users