IGNORED

Atari Pokey Music Stolen!

Matej

Hello.

My name is Matej. I do Atari Pokey music.

I found Atari chipmusic of 800 sceners from Poland in video of big game company which made TOP 20 game for Facebook.

Here is video:
PIXEL FEDERATION
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofCMktTodGo

I posted in comment to post at least music author in their video:

Authors > > > Grzegorz Kwiatek & Lukasz Sychowicz (Grayscale)
Platform > > > Atari 800XE / StereoPokey
Website > > > www.grayscale.scene.pl

They deleted my comment.

That song is in ATARI ASMA database.

I know that lot of people thinks that chipmusic is for free or something like that.
But OK when normal youtuber or kid use it. But this is big software company.

Edited by Matej

But did we checked if some of the composers work for the company as it seems polish company?

Good point. But then again deleting someone's request instead of responding to the allegation is childish.

- Michael

EDIT: I posted a comment of my own, but I think now that I've reread this topic I may have been mistaken. I thought that one of the original author's of this piece of music had made the request for acknowledgement, but it appears that this wasn't the case. So maybe Heavon/TQA's post is correct, or at least a good possibility. If this is so, then I am certainly embarrassed by my actions. Sometimes I let stuff like this get the better of me, and I act before I think.

Edited by mytekcontrols

@Heaven/Taquart... Zajebiste.

Nope it is Slovak company. Not Polish. Slovakia is not Poland! Never was and never will be...

BTW You work for them :? ? Anyways I just wanted from them to put AUDIO: AUTHOR thats all...

That song in well known pokey song... Thats all... Or it is from Taquart loader and you work for them???

Haha...

Edited by Matej

@Heaven/Taquart... Zajebiste.

Nope it is Slovak company. Not Polish. Slovakia is not Poland! Never was and never will be...

BTW You work for them :? ? Anyways I just wanted from them to put AUDIO: AUTHOR thats all...

That song in well known pokey song... Thats all... Or it is from Taquart loader and you work for them???

Haha...

Matej are you one of the authors? Just curious is all.

Earlier I went to the video you linked to, and left my own comment saying they were infringing on copyright and reinstated your request to list the authors. It is still there last I checked. It was just my silly way to try to keep the request alive. Probably won't make a difference, but what the heck. ;-)

- Michael

• Like 2

Matej are you one of the authors? Just curious is all.

Earlier I went to the video you linked to, and left my own comment saying they were infringing on copyright and reinstated your request to list the authors. It is still there last I checked. It was just my silly way to try to keep the request alive. Probably won't make a difference, but what the heck. ;-)

- Michael

No I am not author as I wrote at first post "I found Atari chipmusic of Atari 800 sceners from Poland in video.". But I also compose chipmusic and I dont like when someone use it in videos without credits... People think that chipmusic is free. OK when kid or normal youtuber use it. But big company? But let it be... Dont comment it. I wrote to authors and they must take action. Not me...

Sorry... for me it sounded like polish :D sorry, I should research more in detail. I just checked it on my iphone...

but to be honest...

you should ask the the composers if they like that you and others actually complain "in the name of them"... ;) Maybe for Greg, X-Ray etc they feel "honored"... who knows.

and no... I don't compose music... me just a coder in a long hair rock n roal group...

Sorry... for me it sounded like polish :D sorry, I should research more in detail. I just checked it on my iphone...

btw.... I would be more scared using Nintendo music :D

:D

@ Matej

This is totally off-topic here. Why do you trespass this AA forum? You just pick some of this busy forum space and push others to the side.

:D

@ Matej

This is totally off-topic here. Why do you trespass this AA forum? You just pick some of this busy forum space and push others to the side.

As Greg / Grayscale wrote...

"Dear Matej,

Thank you for letting us know.

The module they use is apparently zizibum by Xray, not the 404 error to

my poor ears ;-). Regardless of that, I sent a request to them to include the

author information in the YouTube website. We typically do not impose any

restrictions to the usage of our modules unless we are properly contributed and/or

the project which is using the chiptune is commercial (kind of CC non-commercial license).

So it is overall fine to use tune in the video if we are mentioned clearly as authors (which is

not the case here)."

Why offtopic? Atari 8bit got Pokey. Not SID and this topic was about Pokey... Chipmusic is also music. Its nice to know that community supports

Pokey musicians. We are few not like on SID or AY scene. So why we should dont have same rights as other musicians or chipmusicians???

Edited by Matej
  • Like 1