Photo

Encore Manual?

4 replies to this topic

#1 hizzy OFFLINE  

hizzy

Dragonstomper

• 995 posts

Posted Mon Feb 8, 2016 10:45 AM

Is there or are there plans to make a Harmony Encore instruction guide? I see there's a manual for the SD version. I'm a noob, and would love to have some proper instructions. I've been hesitant to order a harmony because I'm afraid I won't get it to work :P

Thanks!

#2 batari OFFLINE  

batari

)66]U('=I;B$*

• 6,680 posts
  • begin 644 contest

Posted Tue Feb 9, 2016 2:21 AM

Harmony Encore comes with an addendum insert for the manual. I guess I never got around to putting that online. It would be nice for it to have its own manual, but the source files for the manual were made with a software package that I don't own or have access to anymore. Maybe someday I will figure out how to convert the files to a format that I can work with.

#3 tokra OFFLINE  

tokra

Space Invader

• 10 posts

Posted Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:07 AM

I received my Harmony Encore a few months back, but the addendum page to the manual was not included. I emailed batari, but got no reply. Does anyone have the addendum page and could scan it or take a quick photo of it? Thanks.

#4 HDTV1080P OFFLINE  

HDTV1080P

Dragonstomper

• 860 posts

Posted Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:17 AM

I received my Harmony Encore a few months back, but the addendum page to the manual was not included. I emailed batari, but got no reply. Does anyone have the addendum page and could scan it or take a quick photo of it? Thanks.

This link has the manual that you are looking for.

http://atariage.com/...ware/?p=3895566

#5 tokra OFFLINE  

tokra

Space Invader

• 10 posts

Posted Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:31 AM

Thank you very much :-)

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users